Having a pet has its own pros and cons.
Pets are like family. They are also our best friends. There is nothing better than growing up with a pet. You learn a lot of things with them. You learn what unconditional love is, you learn to be a little responsible by taking care of your pet, and you learn the true meaning of friendship. This might seem exaggerated to people who don’t own pets but, trust me, having a pet can change your life. They are also your support system. Your pet can make you laugh with their goofy shenanigans. As you know, they get the zoomies from time to time and it is hilarious following them around when they having their zoomies.
However, those zoomies can cost us a lot sometimes. This is where the cons if having a furbaby come. Pets have a lot of energy in them so they love playing around. What might seem like an innocent game for them could be a huge mess for us. But no matter how hard we try to stop them, they just enjoy doing it even more. Scroll down below to see pets that lovemaking messes:
1. “That wasn’t me….”
2. “Willow chewed something she wasn’t supposed to. We were deflating an air mattress after our good friend visited and didn’t think to move it off the floor. One second, she was chewing on her Starmark.”
3. “As I always say – Koal and Fiero are a really good match – they’re getting on so well, never have any (real) conflicts, look after each other, play together… But when the zoomies hit… 👀 Imagine experiencing it with double strength.”
4. “I love destroying the plants.”
5. “I’m sorryyyyy”
6. “I’m not happy about this other cat.”
7. Cardboard destruction is a must.
8. “Well, I’m just playing on the chair….”
9. “This is why we can’t have another Christmas Tree.”
11. “My parents left me a new toy on the table! I loved it!”
12. “I am a monster.”
13. “Mummy is doing something strange with my new favourite toy…she says hopefully it’ll last longer than 5 minutes this time, I don’t know what she’s talking about.”
I don’t know what I would do if I were in their owners’ shoes. I mean, I have 4 pets at home and believe me, there is a lot of mess that I have to clean up every day. It does make me angry sometimes but as soon as I see my fur baby’s cute little face, all that anger melts away. You just can not stay mad at those adorable babies. It is like they cast a spell on you. And even if we get mad, that does not stop them.
14. ”Richard, tell me if it tastes good, huh?”
15. “Mommy… I have already opened your amazon package. That was okay, right?”
16. “OK, This mouse looks good, I want to eat him!”
17. “Guess how long it’ll take me to break this plastic-covered thing.”
18. “Goodbye yellow football. You lived bravely, you played valiantly.”
19. “Let’s do some homework!”
20. “Sorry if my hobby is a little weird!”
21. Enemy of the plants.
Does your pet create messes at home? How do you keep the situation under control? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.