Pets must be associated with everything their hoomans do.
The rule is very simple. You either involve your pet animal in whatever you are planning to do or you just don’t do it. I am being very serious. You can try it for yourself. Go ahead and try to eat a delicious medium-rare piece of steak on your own if you have a cat in your house. No matter how massive that mansion is and how far away that feline is, it is run faster than Usain Bolt to arrive at the scene to grab a bite from you and you would be left with no option but to give the cat some, or else you face the wrath. This phenomenon has been tested and trialed and it seems like bringing your pet along on all your adventures, funs, and events just make life a lot better and exciting. It’s just the way they operate thanks to all the love their owner’s shower on their lovelies. Our pets enjoy giving back so please make them a part of your everything, even if it means going on a mission to summit Mount Everest.
Above I mentioned above that it is not possible to leave your pet animal alone while you have all the fun. Well, we have got pictures to prove this fact. Today we will be taking a look at pictures of pets cutely taking over their parents’ bags and suitcases that they were preparing to go on an adventure. The pets realized they were going to stay at home and decided that was not going to happen under their watch.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. They overheard they were not being taken on vacation.
2. He heard the bag being unzipped and quickly arrived at the scene to stop the parents from packing.
3. But why can’t I go? I promise I won’t make any mess.
4. Just when his human was about to leave without him, this is how he recorded his protest.
5. Look, Dad. I am the last piece you needed to fill the back. Please take me with you.
6. What do you mean by “You can’t go”?
These images are so adorable. This just goes on to show the innocence of these pets and how much they are invested in their relationship with their humans. Honestly, pets shouldn’t be left home on their own and I am sure these owners must’ve had something planned because no one can’t be that careless. But taking your cuties with you just seems like a better option.
Let’s enjoy some more pictures of pet animals trying to stop their owners from going on vacations. Scroll down to continue!
7. Now that it is confirmed I am not going, let me just tear all this stuff up that my human packed so efficiently.
8. You have to explain to me why I cannot be taken to Spain.
9. I really was looking forward to a vacation, don’t do this to me.
10. No one has to know, I will stay hidden inside and you can easily take me with you.
11. The only thing you are packing for the vacation is ME!
12. Two sides, two cats. You only need us for a vacation, not those stupid clothes and other irrelevant stuff.
I hope you guys enjoyed these cute attempts of pets stopping their humans from going on vacations on their own. You only go if you take us along. The policy is great and we support it.
Please share your thoughts in the comments section down below Stay tuned for more animal goodness!