The expression “scary” does not exist in these animal’s life.
Remember how as kids we used to get mad about something very stupid and not worthy of the anger we unleashed upon our parents? Well, every time I got angry with my family and made the scariest face I could possibly think of, they would all just laugh at me. I’d even hear a couple of “Awws” and “Sho cute” being fired at me left right and center. The reason why I told you about my embarrassing failure to convince my family that I am an evil, scary child is that our very own pet animals feel the same way.
Go tell your Husky they won’t be going out to play today or move away just when your kitty is about to kiss you, all hell will break down. Their dramatic asses will do everything in their power to convince you. One card up the sleeves is to throw tantrums and make scary faces. That unfortunately is the worst trick because it never works. What it really does is make their owners laugh hysterically over how dumb they look. Poor guys! I feel you.
Trust me, you are going to have a really good laugh at this. Here are 15 animals trying their best to look scary but ended up looking even cuter!
Scroll down below for some hilarity!
1. What you are trying to be: Angry. What you end up being: Adorable.
2. All locked in for the big scary jump!
3. Is it laughing or screaming in anger?
4. Take me out of this cage. I am super angry right now.
5. “You shouldn’t say anything about my ears.”
This one is the cutest of them all so far!
6. “Just touch his belly and he flips over to challenge you to try again, with this face, every time.”
7. The little one: I think you’re being a little too dramatic.
I really can’t stop laughing and Aww-ing at the same time. They look all so adorable. I mean, the tinnier they are, the cuter they look being angry. I do commend the confidence but little guy, you are just making us love you even more than before. I am fully loving these animals being their dramatically cute selves!
Scroll down below to enjoy some more!
8. “You’d better not touch my needles.”
9. What is this? Dogs trying their best to look cute?
Where is the anger?!
10. When you say no to a hug.
11. An evil Peek-a-boo!
12. I take the decisions here, sir!
13. Trying to look scary to get them extra treats but you know it may not work so keep the sweetness in there as well.
14. “I will show you my claws.”
15. Ya better not mess with this ang-ute cat!
This was a pawwsome experience. Honestly speaking I don’t think animals fully realize how innocent they are and what a deep impact they have on their owners’ lives. For real, their anger is cuteness to us! That sounds like a fairy tale but it is very true. Our pets are like our lucky charms. Please take care of them.
And I really do hope you guys have a nice laugh viewing these innocent pets trying their best to look mad! Share your thoughts in the comments down below.