All of these pets are adorable.
Animals are amazing. They befriend humans in the cutest way ever. Getting a pet is honestly the best thing someone can do. Imagine having a forever friend out of your human circle and a brief time later, being best friends with that animal. There’s a bond that includes both emotions and friendship that we share with our animal friends. They’re like our own Pokemon (minus the fighting part). Who wouldn’t want a friendly animal as their alley?
So today we bring you 16 pets that were shared through their owners Reddit account, here have a look:
1. “Most of our friends don’t believe we have a cat. We don’t see him much either as he mostly hides behind the bed. Today, he was brave enough to come out for pets.”
2. A happy kitty.
3. “My daughter was snuggling our rescue pup under her hoodie when I walked into the room. Then she tried to get to me.”
4. “My dog when I finally get home from work”
5. Cuddle buddies.
6. “I’m a flight attendant and this was my first passenger this morning.”
7. “My kitten likes to be held like a baby.”
8. “This little guy started hanging around my brother while he was working on a car, which means my brother made friends with a falcon.”
As you can see, these pets are adorable. And them posing with their humans is simply wholesome. It’s good to see that these animals ended with really caring humans who actually love them like their own child. This bond is so welcoming and full of wholesomeness. Scroll down below for even more pets.
9. Rescued dog finds a forever home.
10. “Today I made the best decision of my life.”
11. “Milly helps my mom with all the things around the house.”
12. “My daughter has been asking every Christmas and birthday for 5 years for her dream dog. This week we adopted her new best friend.”
13. “Billie never understood why I had a set of keys to bring in the car and she didn’t. I got her a set of her own and now she insists on bringing them anytime we go for a drive.”
14. “My neighbor’s dog peeking through the fence to say hello”
15. “My girl brought me a pencil while I was drawing.”
16. “My dad and his ’step cat’ watching YouTube”
And with that, we conclude this list. Let us know which ones out of these were your favourite and top picks and would you adopt an animal, share your thoughts in the comment section below?