The spooky season is here.
From humans to animals, everyone anxiously waits for Halloween all year long. It is a festival where people decorate their houses with creepy, spooky items, and also dress up in their scary costumes and then go around the neighborhood to ask for a trick or a delicious treat. I don’t know why I have never seen anyone do a trick, it is always the treat. Even though Halloween takes place at the very end of the month of October, nobody can wait that long to celebrate the spooky season. So, just like Christmas as soon as the calendar turns to 1st October, the spooky season begins.
Animals absolutely love this time of the year as they enjoy showing off their Halloween costumes to everyone and they feel extremely proud rocking them because they truly believe they look spooky and horrifying. Well, today’s post is all about the spooky season featuring our animal best friends.
Scroll down below to enjoy our animals pulling off their Halloween outfits with perfection.
1. And to kick things off, we have got a pinhead chihuahua who actually looks like it has no brains to produce thoughts.
2. He is a dog wearing his dogs this year, and they are ready for some delicious treats.
3. About to hop on Dogwarts Express to begin his magical journey.
4. So jealous of this Wayne and Garth idea because they perfectly pulled it off.
5. Yes I am pretty on the outside but this is how I look on the inside so you better not mess with me.
6. Yes, she is a bit embarrassed about it but we think it looks like a star in it.
7. She deserves an award for the cutest Halloween outfit.
8. Tigger and Eeyore are all set to knock at your door for a trick or a treat.
9. Whoever made their pup a Karen did it dirty.
10. The Addams Family is at your service.
11. He didn’t need the outfit as he is naturally a pirate but it makes him look so much cooler.
Via Erin Mary
12. He is ready to burn this universe with the most fire rap album you will ever hear.
13. You don’t want to catch the wings of this American EagCat.
14. Little kittens dressed as bats for Halloween. So cute.
15. IT and Georgie: pupper edition.
16. I think he was always meant to be Dobby.
Via Felicia Norman
17. Meet Thor. He decided to turn into a Taco for this year’s Halloween parties.
18. Elliot be like hey, do you have some treats for my E.T.?
19. This is Rosie. She has a health disorder that only allows her to eat anything only if she sits on her special chair. So the family decided to give her the most powerful chair of them all; they made her Ruth Bader Ginsburg,
20. A vampire that robs hearts.
21. Appa and Momo are all set for Halloween. Are you?
22. Captain Jack Sparrow became the heart of the oceans and now he is ready to become the heart of his next Halloween party.
23. You can tell what’s going to happen with this owner, for dressing their cat up, after the Halloween party ends and all the guests leave.
24. We’ve got another bat cat in town.
25. Fibs is a dragon this year.
What’s with all the animals wanting to become bats, this year? I swear I saw 3 of them in the pictures we just saw and I am sure we will see more of them in the pictures coming up.
I am in love with these animals, I know the purpose of Halloween is to look scary but for some reason, these animals have turned scary into cute. They all look so amazing in their outfits. They all certainly know how to pull off a character.
26. One Loki is from Earth 616 and the other one is from Earth 833.
27. The Bob’s Burgers family has arrived to give away some Boo-rgers.
Via Izzy Greer
28. Your parcel has arrived.
29. The police dog caught his first criminal on Halloween and he looks so happy about it.
30. Whoever got their dog this creepy outfit is pure evil.
31. Time to enchant the whole planet into loving him. You don’t have to because we already love you, Thor.
32. This gang of guinea pigs is bound to get every single treat there is to get in the town.
33. The cat recently had surgery for eating a rubber band. His owner improvised and turned it into Handmaid.
34. A Halloween costume doesn’t have to be a full fledge attire. This one got a nice tag t wear for Halloween and he fully pulls it off.
35. The world’s most handsome devil is ready to join the party.
36. Mango the parrot only needs a hat to turn spooky.
37. Surely this one is up for the great replication ever.
Via Kelly Turner
38. The honey bee is going to sting you with its cuteness.
39. Isn’t she the cutest variant of Wonder Woman?
40. The doggo won the award for best costume at his daycare and this is what he was wearing.
41. His pet was a mop for Halloween.
Via Haley Russell
42. I know this is a costume but I still wouldn’t want to mess with this cat.
43. Have you ever seen a picture screaming “Enjoying life”? Now you have.
44. Happy Halloween from these two cuties.
45. I think we have finally found the best version of the cat bat.
46. There’s a bit of Karen and devil mixed in there.
47. Batdog and Robcat require some delicious treats.
48. The dog does not look amused about his outfit.
49. We just saw a cat nail the bat wings, and now we just a dog do the same thing. He looks so exotic.
50. The ghosts wanted to look scary but their excitement kept taking over and made them smile.
I really hope you guys enjoyed these amazing pets rocking their amazing and spooky Halloween costumes. What do you have in mind for this year? Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more!
“When I was asked to take this girl, I was told the vet didn’t think she had a chance. She was found on the highway, with burned paws, emaciated, and alone. After multiple stays at the vet and 24-hour care at my house, she went into rescue and was adopted! This is why I rescue/foster on my own. I won’t give up!”