They’re trying their best, okay?
Animals are the best thing to have around. Unlike humans, their behavioural patterns are very cute and spontaneous. They can go from being peaceful monks to suddenly turning into aggression-filled monsters, which is more than adorable. If you ever get a pet and you become good friends with it, the chances of you getting bored are very low because your pets will entertain you with their fluffy actions so much so that you’d never want to let them out of your sight. Sometimes when an owner asks their pet to act normal and the pet tries to hold all of its craziness and zoomies inside, it just results in something hilarious. They’ll try their best to act normal but their inner instincts would render that impossible for them and the sudden rush of craziness and their battle to control it can be so fun to watch.
Here are 20 pets that tried acting normal but couldn’t.
1. “If it pleases you, kind Sir, may I ask for just one more treat?”
2. “Just walking my plant.”
3. “My mom’s cat is such a derp. Always sits like this and keeps an eye on you.”
4. “Opie dragged his bed and blanket across the house and then sat like this for 25 minutes while we ate dinner.”
5. “This aquatic explorer I ran into yesterday.”
6. “Just bought a new cat bed. That’s not how you use it, sweetie.”
7. “Fell asleep on the floor, woke up to…”
8. “My mom didn’t believe me when I tried to explain how odd our newest rescue is.”
9. “Don’t laugh at me! I stole this, I’m a bad boy!”
Having fun going through our list of pets trying to act normal? We can assure you that they’re trying their best but their fluffy minds cannot resist when their favourite humans are nearby. All of these babies are adorable and their actions are the cutest. Who wouldn’t want to get a pet after looking at these friendly creatures? Scroll down for even more cute pets.
10. “My favourite pic of my pug. There is no hole in the grass.”
11. “All I wanted was a nice photo of my cat.”
12. “This is my cat Lorbus trying to eat a metal chair.”
13. “I look over and see this goblin staring at me.”
14. “My roommate’s puppy discovered mirrors and now he won’t look directly at me.”
15. “The cat is beyond caring about appearances.”
16. “He likes to suck on his foot before bed.”
17. “It’s impossible to work like this.”
18. “Welcome to Wendy’s!”
19. “I send him to daycare just for him to hold hands with the employees all day.”
20. “Our sweet angel sleeping softly in the car.”
That’s all for today, folks. Let us know your favourite picks and opinions of them in the comment below.