It’s a rollercoaster of emotions when doggos take a car ride.
Dogs are very adventurous creatures. In-house, they don’t like to sit in a single spot and spend their entire day looking out the window. Those days do come, but on a good day, they’d run all around the house, under your legs, tipping off your favorite decoration pieces, and jumping off from sofa to sofa. But none of that would exhaust them for a second. Because it’s in their nature to be very enthusiastic and excited at all times. An ability that also helps them protect their owners when they smell danger. Moods can change very quickly here. One moment, your doggo could be wagging its tail for lots of kisses. The other moment, they’d be ruining all your furniture because they didn’t get their food on time. Annoying, but cute.
Doggos also like to travel. By paws and by car as well. The statement is open to argue but I think today’s post will prove that some dogs absolutely enjoy car journies while the others just want to be over with it and get back home as soon as possible.
Let’s take a look at these 22 amazing pictures of doggos either loving or hating a car trip. Call your friends, and family, because this is a good one.
1. “I was so happy trying to catch my tail, back at the house. Why did they have to bring me on this stupid journey? That too on a car. Blegh!”
2. That’s one way of holding the wheel.
3. “I think you should get one that makes a woof-woof sound. Would be more effective if you ask me.” We’re right behind you doggo.
4. Biting didn’t work so he is trynna slip out of the seat belt. Cute!
5. A natural!
6. This boy was made for this car and this car was built for this boy. Ready to sweep the town and bring home some ladies.
7. Those expressions scream ‘Never Again!’
8. “Oh my god, is that the next generation doggo-mobile parked right across the road?!”
9. Day 1 of learning how to drive.
10. “Dad? How do you make the car bark at these slow cars?”
11. Just checking the milage.
Annoyance, anger, happiness, and shock. I saw all of those reactions of dogs in the car. Did you? It really is a roller coaster of emotions for dogs when it comes to using a car for the commute. Some of them were absolutely delighted and the reactions were very hilarious. But, those who were just so done with their lives also resulted in a very good laugh.
Scroll down below to enjoy some more treats.
12. Best. Journey.Ever.
13. To be very honest, that doggo has actually found the most comfortable spot in the car.
14. He can’t even reach the screen. Best of luck to the passengers.
15. Now that’s how you’re supposed to take a road trip. Great job, mate!
16. “So much traffic, I’ll just take a short nap.”
17. “Listen up kids! No matter what, do not push this button. Good…Okay, I’m stuck.”
18. Looks like this happy boy that loves going out with his parents
19. Beeping the horn at mommy for taking too long to order at the restaurant.
20. A happy family together on a car journey. Their reactions are the best.
21. “Alright Dad, the seat belt is on. Let’s go.”
22. This doggo is not happy at all to be on this car.
That is all. So, it is true. Not all dogs love car rides. But, the reactions we get out of these dogs are so cute. That one doggo resting his head on the car horn to sleep, another sticking its head out the window to enjoy the windy ride, while another one just waiting for the car to magically fly back home so he can start catching his tail again. All of these reactions were so natural, and that is what makes it funny, and adorable at the same time.
We hope you guys enjoyed it. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments down below.