1. “Looks like Maddie is trapped and needs some help here”.
2. “Lily looks scared, doesn’t she?”
3. “Is this really a cat? I’m confused too”.
5. “Jed is taking care of the lawn so that nobody tries to enter there”.
6. “This cat is literally me, exhausted in the middle of the day”.
7. “Murph here is chilling and having a quality time”.
8. “Winston way of saying hello to new comers”.
9. Although 95% of his body receives it, he is still working on begging.
11. “When will we play bro?”
12. “Baby boy cuddling with the big guy”.
13. “Look at milo’s cute paws to make your day”.
14. “He always embarrasses us by his unique sitting style.”
15. She likes to sit on my head whenever I’m doing dishes.
16. “Pup isn’t as uncomfortable as it looks”.
No matter who walks in or out of your life, there’s one face that’s always there to welcome you home. Your pet will stick by you through thick and thin, no questions asked. They’ll be your cuddle bud for when you’ve had a bad day or binge bud for a late-night Netflix marathon. A pet is in your corner for life. They do weird things sometimes but are very adorable. You can deal with stressful events more easily if you have a pet. Playing with your pet releases feel-good hormones like dopamine and oxytocin, which are known to cause joy and contentment, and can also help lower blood pressure.