Some moments are so special and wholesome that they fill our hearts with pure joy and bring a big smile to our faces.
Whenever we remember the happiest moments from our past, a smile appears on our faces, our hearts feel pure joy and our minds feel free for some seconds. These moments are special and important in our lives. We should create such moments to stay happy and healthy. Sometimes it’s important to capture these moments for the ones who hardly get such moments or just for the sake of spreading positivity in this world and there is literally nothing wrong with it. Today, we have 15 special moments that will fill your heart with pure joy and we are not kidding, we are hundred percent sure that you will feel delighted through the screens. So, scroll down and enjoy!
1. “My service dog alerts before I faint so that I can find a safe spot to be unconscious. This is what I wake up to.”
Service dogs are the best.
2. “This little guy came to say hello while I was walking my pup this morning. Am I officially a Disney princess?”
Yeah, now you can consider yourself a princess.
3. “Battling cancer over the spring vs. me, happy and healthy, spending Christmas with my beautiful family.”
More power to you and everyone battling cancer. We wish everyone a speedy recovery.
4. Can I show you magic?
5. When you are obsessed with your favorite toy:
She refuses to leave it.
6. “My parents found a kitten and our rottweiler found a new friend to look after.”
7. “Every day my parents play Mario Kart 64 to see who will make a cuppa tea. They’ve done this since 2001.”
That’s literally couple goals. Some moments are just too precious for words. They can only be felt and can not be described. We are sure you still remember the moment your husband proposed you or the moment you saw your newborn the first time or the moment you drove a car the first time or the moment when your husband surprised you with flowers. All these things are cute and bring happiness to our lives.
8. “If my ICU patients forget for just a few minutes that they’re stuck in ICU over Christmas, then it was all worth it.”
9. Is it Winnie the Pooh?
10. “Meet Earl. He’s 11. A couple of weeks ago, he was living outside on a chain. Today, his Gucci jacket is on the way.”
11. Hey human, how can you work and ignore me? I deserve all the attention, you get it?
12. “I’m a FedEx driver and always see dogs. This guy is always happy to see me.”
What a beautiful, big smile!
13. 8 weeks old vs 1 year old.
14. “Apparently I have a Meerkat.”
Ahh, she is so talented and cute.
15. “We were in a long line at the grocery. This man said he had to go use the restroom.”
It is so sweet when people buy flowers to surprise their spouses. Can you remember any wholesome moment when you felt real happiness? Feel free to share it with us in the comments section down below.