Anyone that has ever watched a horror movie knows that abandoned places are to be avoided at all costs.
I mean, they are abandoned for a reason, right? There must be something wrong there. Nobody just leaves a house with all the furniture inside for no reason or flee from an entire town and leave it deserted. Abandoned places just have this creepy vibe to them that makes the hair on the back of our neck stand up. The places have been empty for so long, you will never know what you will find in the next corner or what might be living in the shadows. I would never take the risk. Going to abandoned places just for the sake of exploring it isn’t worth it. If you get hurt and you’re alone there, you can’t even call anyone for help. Even the thought of that creeps me out.
However, Urbex Master Andre Govia has absolutely no problem with going to abandoned places. He actually loves exploring abandoned mansions, libraries, asylums, hospitals, and amusement parks and photographs them in magnificent ways. His photography is truly a work of art. Scroll down below to see some of the pictures:
1. This one looks like it’s something out of a horror movie.
2. There’s nothing more creepy than an abandoned grand piano.
3. Two familiar little ghost girls.
4. The perfect place for a demon child to exist.
5. The ambience is so bleak in this one.
6. Who put this doll here?
6. Looks like the Resident Evil mansion.
7. This one looks so unreal.
8. Creepy library.
9. The natural light makes it look surreal.
10. If Pripyat had healthcare.
11. Empty and abandoned but so full of presence.
12. An empty stroller was needed here.
13. This one looks peaceful.
14. If words are still coming out of that, keep distance.
15. Looks medieval.
16. Chruch after Sunday be like.
17. Spiralling down into madness
18. Who wouldn’t want to jam on that? even ghosts can’t stay away.
19. The empty seat does its part with creating the entire vibe here.
20. Empty courtyards and their echoes are the creepiest.
21. Folliage and glass. The contrast here is perfect.
22. No one would take that for a spin.
As if the places weren’t scary enough on their own, he just had to add those creepy dolls and people there. That is just a big nope. I wouldn’t step foot in any of these places. They are way too creepy for me. Anything can just jump at you from the shadows. Is risking your life worth seeing these abandoned yet beautiful places?
23. Is that a vault from Fallout?
24. Clowns are only creepy as long as you think they’re creepy.
25. The little doll there is unsettling.
26. Oh look! My phobia got itself a seat.
27. I dare anyone to sit here.
28. Calm but mysterious.
29. Let’s just hope that coffin stays closed.
30. Oops! Someone left their possessed teddy here.
31. Just a couple of old school blanket ghosts haunting here.
33. Someone watched the Conjuring.
34. The shallow orchestra.
35. A peaceful place with a terrifying secret.
36. The cellar to nowhere.
37. Slenderman’s son doing what his dad did best.
38. As far as real-life incidents are concerned, Pripyat is literally a horror-ville.
39. A roller coaster track to amuse no one.
40. One night here or getting stung my ten thousand wasps. I’ll opt for the latter.
41. Bleakly beautiful.
42. The perfect spot doesn’t exi-
43. These gangsters should stick to normal gangster stuff.
What do you think of these amazing photographs? Would you ever visit any of these abandoned places? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.