Fluffy cats are the best.
There are roughly 40 to 70 different breeds of cats in the world. And we can bet you can’t call a single one ugly. Cats are the cutest creature ever. They come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, but their beauty is independent of that. We love seeing them on the internet, having fun with their hoomans. The impact of these kitties is so strong, that just by looking at them, you can easily fall in love with them forever. According to The Guinness World Record, the highest number of cats owned by a single family is 689. Wow!
People, including myself, love to take pictures of cats, be it a random cat walking on the road, or your own cute kitty. They are so photogenic that you cannot resist. And the images come out fantastic. Especially, the fluffy ones, they look extra divine owing it to the extra fur covering all their body. My personal favorite are the white ones. They look just like a soft cloud that you wanna smush in your arms.
These people decided to make the whole internet happing by sharing pictures of the floofiest cats in the world. Let’s enjoy them together.
1. Awww! What happened little fluffball?
2. Is this real? A rainbow fluff?! Take my money.
3. This fluffy Maine Coon cat looks so organized and reserved. Adorbs!
4. This little kitty make the successful transformation into a fluffy boy within 6 months (June ’17- December ’17)
5. This is the cutest, tinniest furball in the world!
6. Omg, what a stunner! This majestic floof has won me over.
7. “Husky is unaware how beautiful he is.” Then tell him hooman. Let him boast about it!
I don’t know what it is about these fluffy cats that makes them so addictive, and equally photogenic. It is always these fluffy cats that catch your eye first when you’re looking at cat pictures online. There’s no shame in looking at cute kitties on the internet. In fact, it’s the best of internet.
8. Gotta give her the props for managing all that hair. What a queen!
9. “His name is Sebastian but he goes by Furry Purry because he’s furry and purry.” He kinda looks like Snowbell from Stuart Little, doesn’t he?
10. Mommy’s got the best pillow in the world to cuddle while sleeping.
11. Meet Storm, who normally goes by the name Storm-Cloud.
12. “This floof was abandoned and without food or water when she was found three weeks ago. This is her excitement moments ago on the way to her forever home!” You deserve this floof, hooman!
13. “Today I lost the greatest, strongest, floofs out there. He got me through some of the hardest times while hiding the fact that he was in pain. I love you, Oscar.”
This moment right here proves that cats aren’t photogenic or gorgeous, they are the most loyal and caring animal you could possibly have. We feel sorry for this person’s loss. Rest in peace, Oscar.
14. This brown floof comes to say hi to this person who recently shifted here.
15. Cereal the furball has the perfect coat of furry blanket around her to stay cozy in the winters.
Fluffy cats are absolutely divine and deserve to be spoilt a bit. After all, they provide you with such a cuddly cloud you can always hug.
We hope you enjoyed meeting these cute floofs. Let us know how you felt in the comments down below. Feel free to share pictures of your floofy cats with us.