There are millions of animals abandoned each year. Those poor creatures have nowhere to go, no one to take care of them and it hurts us to see them in such conditions. They all might have different stories, but they all have in common is that they didn’t deserve such tough conditions to live in. But whenever we hear beautiful pet adoption stories we can’t get more happier. We all deserve a second chance at life and when we see those beautiful cats getting a permanent home and someone to take care of them we are delighted.
Whether abandoned, neglected, or abused, these cats show incredible bravery and strength to persevere… They now have the most amazing homes, loving hoomans, and some of these boys were even lucky enough to be adopted into a household with other cats, giving them siblings to play with. Keep on scrolling down through these beautiful before and after photos of cats that got adopted. We are sure that you are going to love it!.
1. “My little goofball, May, almost 10 months apart. It took several visits to the vet to make him healthy. He’s the light of my life!”
2. This cat is a warrior
3.”Millie was found with her four siblings in a burrow. Her mom never came back. All of her siblings have been adopted into loving homes as well :)”
4. Such a beautiful kittie cat
5. There’s nothing that love can’t fix
6. Just look at this beauty
7. Cats are the cutest and there’s no debate in that
8.”My baby Phoenix had a glow up. He said sick kitty who ??”
9. It is such a magnificent cat, she’s got glamour
10. “Their foster family had to quarantine them in the basement. Now their favorite thing is to look out the sliding glass doors to watch birds.”
11. Aren’t they goals?
12. “One whole year later!”
13. Why is this cat so beautiful?
14. “The day we brought her home from the shelter vs one year later! Funny how a good home can fluff you up”
15. Can someone tell why cats are so lovely?
16. “Martini, the kitten found outside of a bar??”
17. A cat’s favorite place to be
18. Isn’t it adorable?
19. “It’s Bambi’s one-year gotcha day! A year ago we picked her out the gutter, flea and mite ridden and close to death from starvation. We nursed her back to health but no one wanted to adopt her as she’s black, soooooo… we now have 4 cats!”
20. Such a black beauty
21. “5 Months Apart. They told me she had a flea allergy, I think she just needed some love”
22. I can tell it from the picture that this cat is purring
23. “Looking good Avalanche”
24. Look at this beautiful cat, I bet it’s the fluffiest
25. “Our newest rescue addition, Lou. Left is a photo I took at the shelter, right is the first day lounging in the sun room.”
26. “Found on the street, adopted by my mother in law”
27. Black cats glow differently, right?
28. “Captain Jack, a year difference ?”
29. According to this cat it would be the most comfortable place
30. “Neighbor brought a kitten over that she found in a factory covered in tar. After some dawn dish soap and a few days she fits right in.”
Aren’t these cats just beautiful? We are the happiest to know that they are now chilling in their permanent home with their sweet hoomans. Everybody deserves a second chance at life.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. Don”t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more fun content. Thank You!.