Whether we like it or not, we are all compelled to dress for work. Yes, it’s shocking. Whether it be a particular uniform because HR ordered it, a special uniform to help you look even more presentable for those well-paying clients, a special uniform to avoid a sad tragedy from happening, or something else.
For the narrative we will be exploring today, the last choice is quite significant. An employee and HR had a discussion about dress code a few years back, according to a Reddit user going by the handle itcoop. But it never works out so easily, does it? It most certainly isn’t since what happened next was some good ol’ malicious compliance! Tell us—has something similar ever happened to you—by leaving all of your remarks in the space provided below. Have you ever been asked to modify your attire in accordance with the dress code? And if you discover that you’re hankering after yet another tale of dishonest compliance, I’ve got you covered. Let’s now get started!
1. OP hired n assistant at her job whose name was Kat as recommended by the HR director
2. The assistant was working very well and was efficient with her tasks, she got an apartment with her salary raise
3. Kelly and Kat started spending a lot of time together
4. Kelly started gossiping about Kat’s boyfriend to OP one day
5. Kelly was concerned about Kat’s performance
6. Kelly was always complaining about Kat and her pregnancy
7. Kelly made a dress code policy in meeting
9. The talk about the clothes continue
10. Maternity clothes are allowed so there should not ab a problem
11. OP had Kelly’s back and asked her to follow the rules
12. Kelly was on the same page again
13. OP told that she’ll talk again
15. This was the warning given to kelly
16. Kelly walks out
17. OP was constantly supporting Kat emotionally
18. This was the situation with the CEO
19. This is what OP said
20. This is what they talked about
Now that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. It is obvious that Kelly was short-tempered and reacted for no reason to Kat’s pregnancy. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
21. Greatly done
22. It’s true because it rarely happens
23. Best kind of malicious compliance
25. What are your thoughts?
What is your take on the story? Do you agree with the behavior that OP showed? What would you do if you were in her situation? I think that the cat’s owner is at fault.
I just wanted to share this old picture of my LJ 🙂 swipe for an updated pic!