Uncanny Counterparts of Cartoon Characters!
The fact that there are so many persons who look like some of the cartoon or Disney characters doesn’t seem unusual, does it? It’s complicated to understand how someone can resemble these figures so closely. Is it possible that these cartoon characters were created by observing these humans? Is it a coincidence that just a handful of people look exactly like these characters, or is it something else? It’s a little puzzling and quite confusing!
Whatever the case, there’s no denying that we all desired to find a doppelganger of ourselves somewhere in this world – especially in Disney cartoon movies, which we used to watch as children on big screens. We always visualized these icons and acted in theaters and school plays as if we were them.
There are just a few people who look exactly like some of those Disney characters, and no doubt, the resemblance is uncanny. Here, we’ve gathered a list of several fictional characters who found their humorous and perfect human counterparts. So, check out these images that will make you say “Wow”!
1. Elsa looks prettier in real life!
2. The one-man army; Johny Bravo.
This over-muscular, blonde man is still flexing his muscles in front of the mirror, just like in cartoon movies.
3. Papa Smurf’s resemblance is uncanny!
4. Remember Flash from Zootopia? Here’s his female counterpart.
5. Hey Uncle Carl!
6. Russel, a chubby adorable guy from the movie UP.
7. Mr. Hercule Satan from Dragonball.
8. “Breaking Bad” hero Walter White resembles Ned Flanders from “Simpsons”
9. …another uncanny resemblance of Walter White.
10. Mr. Burns from The Simpsons’ doppelganger.
A lot of people enjoy the joy, entertainment, and inspiration that the Disney universe provides. Fortunately, there are plenty of people out there who don’t require any makeovers or cosplays or the wearing of wigs in order to resemble these cartoon characters in real life because they are naturally so resembling these figures that you have to look twice at them and wonder if there is any difference between them. These people are encouraged all over the world to post their animated doppelgängers on social media, and the results are enough to leave you stunned!
11. Ralph Wiggum human version Austrian Justice…
12. Innocent little Boo from Monster. inc
13. Where’s your Loonie Tunes’ tweety, Granny?
14. Even the chin is the same as Peter Griffin!
15. Remember Consuela from Family Guy?
16. Linguini from Ratatouille looks just like him.
17. Linda from Bob’s burger in real life.
Everything is the same; the spectacles, the clothes, the hairstyle, each and everything!
18. Real Life Bobby Hill from “King of the hill”.
19. Andy from Toy Story looks like his identical twin!
20. Even in real life, Sid looks like a nasty and terrible guy.
21. Shrek in real life really looks like him.
22. Cute Chubby Cartman from South Park.
23. Meg Griffin from the movie family Guy in real life.
A sweet teenage girl, Meg Griffin from the series “Family Guy” finally found her human counterpart.
24. Simba, the most adorable counterpart so far.
25. Cletus Spuckler, the Simpson character!
26. Dora, the explorer finally found her doppelganger!
27. Shaggy from “Scooby-Doo” and his human version.
28. Oh look, Master Shifu looks like a Grumpy Cat!
30. The nose and braces of the Butt-head look so similar.
Have you ever found your exact doppelganger in cartoon characters? If yes, then we would love to see your counterpart in the comments area below!