Having a cat means you will never have a dull day in your life. You may have a boring day, but your cat will somehow manage to make at least some part of your day eventful. These little creatures that we shower with endless love find satisfaction in the most bizarre and random things. For example, every cat owner knows they will never be able to use their laptop or have an online meeting in peace without their cat barging in at some point. At this point, it feels like they think it is mandatory to interrupt our online work. They realize they are not the center of attention anymore, so they figure out ways to make you notice them. Fortunately, everyone loves cats, and people in meetings mostly do not mind having cats interrupting the meetings.
You will feed them and fill their bowls with fresh water many times a day, but they would still drink that filthy water from the toilet. Only these cats know what’s in that damn water that is tastier than the freshwater we serve them. Every cat owner finds their cat walking out of the washroom a gazillion times in a day. The funny part is, we are never able to notice when they are going inside. We only notice when it is too late and they are walking outside of that filthy hell.
Just like this, cats indulge in many other acts that keep you on your toes and have you laughing whenever you’re around them. Scroll below to have a look at all the funny moments some cat owners caught their cats in. We’re lucky they caught it on camera!
1. I belong in the fish tank! 🤣
2. Their random urge to bite your hand!
3. She sleeps like there is no tomorrow!
“Three years later and I’m still worried about my cat’s stress level….”
4. “My cat scratched his cornea… so this is his life right now, and he’s not happy about it.”
5. Every cat owner can feel this picture right now!
6. “I love that my daughter plays standing up, rather than disturbing the cat.”
7. Did she fly up there or what?
“I’ll never get used to turning around to ceiling cat watching me. It’s hilarious every time.”
8. The one with the drinking problem
“My cat has a drinking problem. It’s called theft
9. Purrfect stretch!
10. I know you just gave me food, but I need more!
11. The one where she got shocked by her own reflection!
12. It feels more comfortable here than the bed my mom made for me!
13. “I have to vacuum clean my bed later…. so much dog and cat fur”
14. The look of shock on your cat’s face when they step out of the house and realize other creatures exist.
“Everyone appreciates my cat discovering cows for the first time”
15. They will never let us do our homework peacefully!
“Honey likes to play hide and seek.”
17. “When mom stops you from eating the potato chips…”
18. A big cat casually passed out on the lawn.
“My cat looking like a drunk passed out after eating some grass in the sun”
19. There’s something special about the toilet that only cats know!
“My cat, I don’t know why he does this- he has food, and water- He’s so prim and proper but he’ll take a toilet of a cold bowl of water any day-”
20. Just me and the eggs hanging out!
21. They just like to relax in the tub sometimes!
“Tell me why this is what I see when I walk into the bathroom? lol”
22. Damn, that butter tasted nice!
“Discovered strange marks on my butter. My suspect is not a good liar.”
23. This damn laptop is keeping my human away from me!
24. When will you get free from work, human?
25. Am I going on the trip too?
26. “She is afraid of the vacuum, I have to wait with her outside the apartment until its all clean”
27. Worst hangover!
28. They never leave you alone, do they?
“I don’t know what to say anymore”
29. Enough with the work, now give me cuddles!
30. I feel cozier in odd places!
“My cat found a new hiding spot”. They always have a new spot every few months!
We have to admit it, even though all these things sometimes give us a headache, it’s all still worth it! We have to keep an eye on our cats and make sure they do not go overboard with their silly acts, but that is something every cat owner is willing to do. It comes out of their unconditional love for their furry creatures. Sure, they make a mess and always have us chasing them, but we would not have it any other way.
Share some funny anecdotes about your cat in the comments! I’m sure all cat owners will be able to relate.