Nothing beats a good old-fashioned surprise. Unexpected shocks make us feel better and may even encourage us to do amazing things, whether it’s a $5 note found in the back pocket of the trousers you used to wear or a thoughtful act from a bystander. Well, unanticipated surprises are the subject of this article.
We recently came across a thread where dog owners posted pictures of their pets and captioned them with the breed their dogs were supposed to be compared to what they actually were. While these kinds of activities typically involve adopted dogs, many purported breeders will also use lies in order to close a deal. You guys are aware of our adage, “Don’t shop unless you have no other option; adopt instead.” Additionally, we must acknowledge that adoption is not simple, and no one ever promised it would be from the start, but it is so worth it. It’s crucial to remember what’s truly crucial: providing your dog with the best care possible.
1. I have not seen such eyebrows in German Shephard for a while..
One of the most unusual blends we’ve ever seen, we think! Whatever you may think of mixed-breed dogs, we adore them (as long as there are no health issues, of course). We must keep in mind that we are not adopting a dog for its appearance but rather for its love and dedication.
2. Hello. Is that a dog or a Pony, or both? I am really confused
This is far too familiar. The same thing was said to us when we recently adopted a doggo; she will be a medium-sized dog. We quickly came to the conclusion that we could have been slightly mislead. To all the ponies, I say:
3. This is hilarious I see no connection here
4. Did you imagine to see a benicio like this?
5. Hello. Meet our not se fierce looking Cocker Spaniel, mind you, we love him anyway!
6. I could never imagine to raise a pitbull who looks like him
7. OMG, this is a great length just by the way
8. No matter what they got, these pet owners are still in love with their dogs and it warms my heart
9. I seriously cannot stop laughing at this one
10. PLEASE NO
11. OMG you have been tricked
12. Hey there, meet this Boxer
I really hope that these stories gave you a good laugh. I cannot stop laughing as these were some hilarious moments our friends had. Have you ever been in any such similar situation? Share your thoughts with us.