Our favorite stars from the iconic movies do not look the same anymore.
The old, iconic movies that we love were played by great actors who look absolutely beautiful in their roles. It seems like they were made for these roles. No other actor can replace them. It disappoints us a little that they have changed now. They do not look the same anymore. They have aged. Some of these actors and actresses were kids when they acted in those legendary movies. They have grown up now. Have you ever imagined what they would look like if they act in the same movies now? It would be so different right? To bring life to your imagination, we have recreated 14 scenes from the iconic movies that you would love to watch. Scroll down to see.
1. Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox from Back to the Future:
© Back to the Future / Universal Pictures, and co-producers, © TKP/MEGA/Mega Agency/East News, © MEGA/Mega Agency/East News
2. Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta in Pulp Fiction:
© Pulp Fiction / Miramax, and co-producers, © maximon / MEGA/Mega Agency/East News, © samuelljackson / Instagram
3. Tom Hanks from Forrest Gump:
© Forrest Gump / Paramount Pictures, and co-producers, © AP Photo/Chris Pizzello/Invision/East News
4. Do you remember Bruce Willis and Haley Joel Osment from The Sixth Sense?
© The Sixth Sense / Hollywood Pictures, and co-producers, © Evan Agostini/Invision/AP/East News, © Netflix / The Hollywood Archive / Avalon/Photoshot/East News
5. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet from the iconic Titanic:
© Titanic / Twentieth Century Fox, and co-producers, © AFP PHOTO / VALERIE MACON / /EAST NEWS
6. Macaulay Culkin was only 10 years old when he appeared in Home Alone:
7. Daniel Radcliffe , Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint from Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone were 12, 11 and 13 years old respectively.
© Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone / Warner Bros., and co-producers, © ANGELA WEISS/AFP/East News, © Grant Pollard/Invision/AP/East News, © CAP/RFS/Capital Pictures/East News
All of these legendary actors gave brilliant performances in these iconic movies and these are the movies that became a leap to fame for these actors and actresses. It’s good to see them grow and become more professional with age.
8. At the age of 27, Johnny Depp appeared in Edward Scissorhands:
© Edward Scissorhands / Twentieth Century Fox, © Matt Dunham/AP/Associated Press/East News
9. Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman (1990)
© Pretty Woman / Touchstone Pictures, and co-producer, © Gilbert Flores/Broadimage/Broad Image/East News, © Sebastien Courdji/KCS/East News
10. Sam Neill and Laura Dern from the film Jurassic Park
© Jurassic Park / Universal Pictures, and co-producer, © Chris Pizzello/Invision/East News, © samneilltheprop / Instagram
11. In 1993, Kirsten Dunst appeared in Jumanji. She was just 13 years old at that time.
© Jumanji / TriStar Pictures, and co-producers, © Patti Perret / ?Showtime / Courtesy Everett Collection / East News
12. Keanu Reeves was 35 years old when he appeared in The Matrix for the first time:
© The Matrix / Warner Bros., and co-producers, © ROBYN BECK/AFP/East News
13. Tom Cruise was 34 years old when he appeared in the first part of Top Gun:
© Top Gun / Paramount Pictures, and co-producer, © ALBERTO PIZZOLI/AFP/East News
14. Drew Barrymore was just six years old when she appeared in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial in 1982:
© E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial / Universal Pictures, and co-preducer, © drewbarrymore / Instagram
Which of these scenes from these movies are your favorite? Comment down to share your opinion with us!