The higher you climb, the higher the probability to lose balance and falling.
And this has happened so much in the movie industry. There are some lucky actors and actresses who have had their first ever movie break all records. I can’t help but think of Macaulay Culkin when this topic is discussed. He was so blessed. He stole the show like no one else. He hadn’t even reached his puberty yet and he was releasing hits after another. The kid probably became the youngest millionaire, if I am not wrong. He becomes extremely famous with Home Alone. That movie was a blockbuster hit and Macaulay caught the eye of a lot of people as the cute leader of the industry. And with the movies like Richie Rich as follow-ups, the kid had gained way too much fame in the early years of his life. But then he just disappeared. Everything about Macaulay Culkin just vanished and the media claimed his downfall and literal disappearance was due to him stumbling over his own success.
This is a huge problem. Actors and actresses have ruined their own careers by not being able to handle the fame. Stars bury under the burden of scandals, drinking habits, entitlement, and God knows what. We have seen celebrities one after the other come, grow big, and drop low because they couldn’t manage fam. But some survived this curse. Some celebrities managed to not let fame and acknowledgment grow on them. They remained humble throughout their career and we absolutely love these legends for that.
Today we will be going through the stories of some celebrities that didn’t let fame and recognition ruin them. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. No wonder why we refer to Zendaya as The Queen.
Via DENATTY / Reddit
2. Keanu Reeves is an angel in human form.
3. Awe, this story tells us how innocent John Travolta is in real life.
4. Paul Rudd and Jeffery Dean Morgan did a huge thing for the community.
5. Brendan Fraser is so cute.
6. Wesley Snipes is the man. Love how he remembered that person after all those years.
7. We celebrities who don’t behave like celebrities when they are not on set. Marion is so down to earth.
8. A fan met their favorite celebrity and their expectations about how they would be in real-life were fully met. Steve Buscemi is a great human.
These really are some great people and we really need more people like these. “Celebrities have no ego” is something that sounds something impossible but they exist and these stories are living proof of it. I wish I could meet one of these celebrities and let them know what the world thinks about them for not being taken away by all the fame that they have gained.
9. I think Hugh is the only actor who played a character (Wolverine) who had the absolute personality compared to his real one.
10. Prince is not human because humans can’t be this sweet.
11. Celebrities like Andre are exactly what we need in today’s time.
12. Alison Brie just made this person’s day.
13. David Tennant knows his fans are the reason why he is where he is and he honors them all for that.
14. I am sure the kid will never forget this beautiful encounter with Rick Moranis.
15. You know Rick never let fame get to him after reading this.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more stories.