Nothing like secretly filming your wicked in-laws and threatening to reveal they’re true nature to your partner. This woman did a great job of capturing her brother-in-wife laws at her worst. She told her story in this thread on the Reddit site r/AmITheA**hole. When the Redditor’s marriage was seriously in trouble, the drama began. To the dismay of his family and his nosy brother-in-wife, in law’s, they decided to work things out once she discovered she was pregnant. If she didn’t leave the Redditor alone, she threatened to reveal the identity of her brother-in-wife. law Which she continued to do for a little over a year. But now that she’s back, she wants the recording removed.
Our opinion is that, before this woman gets to her husband first, the Redditor should create a copy of the video, “delete” the original, and then tell her husband everything. The Redditor can disclose that she still has a copy of the recording if she ever begins her sabotage. The original post is further below, so scroll down!
She launched into a rant, telling the Redditor that if it weren’t for the child, there was absolutely no way her husband would have remained with her. She had no idea that the Redditor had secretly videotaped the entire exchange.
1. This is the bottom line of the story
2. OP recorded her brother-in-law’s wife talking nasty things about her husband and threatened her to show it to her husband if she does not stop
3. The incident mentioned before happened a year ago. Now the woman has asked OP to delete the recording to which she refused, asks AITA?
4. OP should really show her husband once. She’s nice now does not mean she left being evil
5. Do it
6. One should take care of such things and use them as proof whenever needed
7. This perspective is understandable too.
9. She should just sit aside and forget the recording existed. The reason she’s fearful is that she still thinks like that
10. Talking to the husband at this point is important
11. Good idea
12. Why did not we think of it?
What do you think Op should do in this case? What do you think about the nasty woman’s case? Share your thoughts on this. Keep sticking around for more.