Being a parent is difficult; it’s just a lovely way of saying that raising children may be the hardest thing you’ll ever have to do because they make everything harder.
Even routine tasks like cleaning the home and going to the store become more challenging when we take into consideration the extra pair of arms and legs we must always be mindful of. And it appears that they are doing it intentionally. Children are naturally curious. They enjoy exploring their surroundings and picking up new skills. They also enjoy pushing boundaries. (our patience). How they adore doing that. Particularly towards the beginning. It’s important to provide kids the chance to quench their need for innovation as a result, but not at our expense.
People, there is a war in progress, and they are winning. Have you stopped keeping track of the instances when they acted clearly irrationally? Have you given up tracking how many times you surrendered defeat to them? You obviously have because that’s what being a parent is all about.
So what are you waiting for keep on scrolling down below and see these bunch of parents sharing times their kids were unbelievably unreasonable. Some of these stories are too funny while others are out of context and weird. Make sure you guys and gals read it till the end. Good Luck!
1. So how can we stop this crying? Does anyone know?
2. Kids are on another level of stubbornness
3. See guys parenting is not that easy plus it’s not so much of a fun
4. Kids always want what the other one is wanting no matter what that is
5. She doesn’t care now, she assumes the strawberry is bad now.
6. But kid you cannot eat the gum that is stuck under the table, imagine the things you would have to deal with when you are a parent.
7. Kids lack logic they are out of context
8. Children’s curiosity is never going to stop, parents the struggle is real.
9. Sorry kid this is how it is we cannot change it!
10. Another kid diving out of the logic and crying out rivers
11. What the heck is wrong with these kids their parents would be in tons of problems and worries xD
12. These 3 years old are freaks
13. Your butt is not supposed to do that kid
14. Next time we are gonna order you a hot ice cream how does that sound?
15. Presenting you the Kid who wanted to be called Russell
16. Oh my god! How can you even think that? This kid needs some help.
17. Well here is a point
18. Mommy, I’m ready for the jelly!
19. According to kids ankles are useful but ugly
Did you see the drama and the fuss children create? Parenting is never easy it is not a piece of cake. Poor parents have to deal with all kinds of children’s tantrums and only our parents can handle that no one else can. And that is because they love us unconditionally.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings