These creative people keep coming up with amazing ideas!
I have said this way too many times. Artistic people are the best kind of people, they are super talented and creative. They keep evolving and keep coming up with so many great ideas. These creative people now have come up with an amazing idea of getting a tattoo inspired by their favorite horror movies. How cool is that idea? Absolutely amazing if you ask me.
Now, what we are going to show today is the collection of tattoos that people got inked on themselves inspired the most iconic, famous and scary horror movies that would give you either flashbacks or nightmares. The possibility is; both. It might sound like a crazy thing to do but why not? It is thrilling and you get to keep the memory of your favorite movie forever. Some people love scary things. Keep scrolling to see these amazing tattoo ideas…
1. This portrait of Pennywise is super creepy.
2. Here is a detailed skeleton tattoo that is inspired by the movie ‘Creepshow’.
3.The Bloodhound from the movie ‘Hostel Pooch’.
“I have the bloodhound from the Hostel series. Immediately after seeing Hostel II, I knew that everyone gets what they deserve in the end. No matter what anyone has done to you, the universe will right itself.”
4. The scratch from Freddy Kreuger’s sharp claws looks so realistic!
“I’ve been a longtime horror movie fan, so it was only natural I got a tattoo in honor of my favorite character, Freddy Krueger.”
5. This tattoo is inspired by ‘The Evil Dead’.
“This is my personal copy of the Necronomicon. The Evil Dead series is my all-time favorite franchise and launched my obsession with campy ’80s horror.”
6. Sandworm tattoo from the movie ‘Beetlejuice’ inked colorfully.
7. Iconic axe from the iconic movie ‘The Shining’.
“I got a small axe above my ankle about a year ago in honor of The Shining.”
8. The memorable ‘Critters’ movie inspired tattoo.
“My best friend and I got matching Critters tattoos!”
9. Here is the insanely realistic tattoo of Leatherface from the movie ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’.
10. Another tattoo inspired by the movie ‘Beetlejuice’.
“’I’m the ghost with the most, babe.’ —Beetlejuice”
11. Hopefully no one gets to see this paper boat near the storm gutter.
“This is inspired by It.”
12. We all can easily recognize to whom this glove belongs.
“‘Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep!’ —Nancy Thompson”
13. Here is a beautiful grayscale portrait of Elsa Lanchester.
“Elsa Lanchester’s eight minutes on screen in the Bride of Frankenstein are probably some of the most iconic in all film. I’ve been a lifelong fan of horror and monsters, and she represents all that’s ghastly, yet beautiful, about the genre I love.”
14. Tattoo inspired by the unique moth from the cover of the movie ‘Silence Of The Lambs’.
15. This tattoo is inspired by the very original ‘Halloween’ movie.
I am totally amazed by all of these cool ideas for tattoos inspired by these iconic horror movies. Absolutely in love with the tattoo inspired by the movie Silence Of The Lambs and Creepshow. Tattoo artists are so creative and talented, they all did a great job. Keep scrolling to see more of these amazing tattoo ideas…
16. Now, this is some really creepy Chucky tattoo.
17. This is a tattoo of a watercolor rendition of Frankenstein.
18. This single red balloon has caused many children nightmares.
“My most recent tattoo is a red balloon from It. My other tattoo is an homage to Alfred Hitchcock, the master of suspense.”
19. The iconic movie ‘Jaws’ inspired tattoo.
20. The famous Ghostface mask inspired tattoo from the ‘Scream’ movie.
“I’ve had a fondness for horror movies my whole life, and Scream has always been my favorite franchise. I decided to finally get a tribute tattoo when Wes Craven passed away. It’s the Ghostface mask along with the line, ‘What’s your favorite scary movie?'”
21. Here is the evilest tattoo of Norman Bates from the movie ‘Psycho’.
Which one was your favorite tattoo idea? Did you see any tattoos inspired by your favorite movie? Let us know in the comments down below…