The truth is always preferred to lies, regardless of how bitter and harsh they may be. Hence, the proverb “It’s better to be slapped by the truth than kissed by a lie.” It seems that nowadays we have little to no trust in others, especially when they are online and their identities can be hidden so easily. Due to countless scams that can lead to several unfortunate situations, it’s advised to be cautious every time. Finally and fortunately, we have found some individuals whose words can be trusted. At first, they might seem wrong, but they are technically correct in the end.
Reddit has a community called r/technicallythetruth where people post screenshots of “information that is technically true, but not what you expected.” So what are you waiting for ladies and gentlemen? Keep on scrolling down below and make sure you guys watch it till the very end, otherwise you are going to miss a lot of technical true things which you are going to regret later. And it is amazing to know that some of these technical things are too hilarious and kind of accurate to exist. We are sure you are going to love it!
1. Still want to know what happens when we use 100% of our brain
2. Technically that’s when the afternoon ends lol
3. Andy-And3rson: Anyways I’m not a billionaire back to mac Donalds drive-thru
4. OMW to adopt some caterpillars and wait for them to transform themselves into butterflies so that I can give her the butterflies she always talks about
5. The teacher won’t be able to fail me if I outsmart her
6. But romance starts with “RO”
7. She isn’t wrong tho
8. Who needs a bulletproof vest when you have coins?
9. But the other brain is still under development isn’t it?
10. Now you’re just somebody that I used to knowwwww
11. We feel like a shark is behind this tweet
12. Math to the rescue
13. Snoop Dogg and a priest having a conversation anonymously
14. How did he know what they were saying?
15. Nice save kiddo
16. Technically yes there’s nothing but oxygen that’s keeping us alive
17. That’s one way to tell everyone that you are married
18. Where’s the lie?
19. this has to be the best way to stop an erection
20. Chefs make a lot of money when drunk
21. A man who does what he is told to do
22. Can’t argue with this logic
23. 6 months later: Google returns Fitbit, says it stopped charging and the screen was acting weird.
24. Uh-oh well, this dude got a point.
25. When does a joke become apparent?
26. What is going on here? Am confused lol
27. Simple and basic
This was it folks, Do you guys have any information that is technically true and no one would dare to argue? Let us know down below in the comment section and don’t forget to like and share this article with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more fun content. Thank you!