People think living with a cat is easy.
It’s not easy, but it is definitely worth it. Am I the only one that doesn’t mind being called the term “crazy cat lady?” I mean, I know I am a crazy cat lady and I’m proud. Who needs human children anyway? My fur babies give me enough reasons to wake up in the morning. However, living with cats is definitely an emotional rollercoaster. Some days you would just want to cuddle up with your kitty and love them. Other days, they will become a**holes and throw things around the house just to mess with your head and you’ll have to restrain yourself from getting mad at them. But all that is forgiven and forgotten when they give you those “I’m sorry, please love me” eyes.
If you need to see the raw truth about being a cat owner, we have got just the tweets for you. These are actually pretty accurate, and I’m sure you can relate to them if you have a cat. Scroll down below and enjoy a laugh or two:
1. You’ll start to use cat puns in everything.
2. You know they stink, but you smell them anyway.
3. This is the most accurate thing I’ve ever read.
4. “Hey, look at what my cat did today!”
5. My leg has gone numb but I must not move.
6. Cats can be really derpy sometimes.
7. And then you chase them around the whole house but they won’t drop that piece of plastic.
As you can tell, most people have a love-hate relationship with their cats. You love your cat, and they hate you. But it isn’t always like that. My cat, Venus, would rip off my face with her claws if I try to give her some belly rubs. But when she is hungry or sleepy, she will curl up right next to me and sleep. It is the most wholesome thing ever. Scroll down below for the rest of the tweets:
8. There must be a meaning behind this.
9. They sure seem to think they’re tigers.
10. I have more pictures of my cat on my phone than I have of myself.
11. You will lose most of the time.
12. You never adopt the cat. The cat adopts you.
13. You can never get any work done.
Is this what owning a cat feels like? pic.twitter.com/Aaforv4yu3
— Rémi Vansteelandt (@remvst) September 3, 2019
14. You feel like you got punched by Mike Tyson.
cat owners know the pain of a singular cat foot in the gut pic.twitter.com/vp30udqJon
— public enemy #1 (@slowdiumkloride) August 26, 2019
15. Wear your cat hair proudly!
The thing about owning a calico cat is that no piece of clothing is safe. Black shirt? White cat hair. White shirt? Black cat hair. Wearing blue? Now you got half the rainbow stuck on you. pic.twitter.com/uxnB1bYeAI
— Gen (@GenSage101) September 1, 2019
Do you have a cat? What is it like to live with them? Let us know in the comments below!