Who says vets cannot be humorous?
Vets are not as bad as your pets perceive them. They are not boring, some of them are blessed with a great sense of humor. They do their jobs efficiently but with a touch of humor. They would write hilarious comments on your pet’s medical chart. Some of those comments would make your day. Our pets deserve love and appreciation and we guess, these pets are doing an amazing job.
Recently, a dog owner posted a picture of their dog’s medical chart on Twitter. It looked like a regular medical chart but there was something special and hilarious about it. Well, if you look at the medical chart carefully, you would notice that the vet has left a cute and comical note for the dog that he is nervous but likes cheese. Not only did people find it funny but started sharing their pet’s medical charts with humorous comments left by their vets. Today, we have compiled 16 hilarious comments on medical charts made by vets with a great sense of humor. We are sure, you would admire their sense of humor too. So, scroll down and have fun going through these medical charts.
1. When you have a nervous dog and the only thing that can make him comfortable is cheese:
2. This is what this vet wrote on a chihuahua’s medical record:
3. This is what was written on Emily’s report card at a pet hotel:
4. When comments from the vet make your day:
5. Sad Peanut Butter loves to eat peanut butter:
6. When the vet is baby talking to your dog:
7. These were the remarks made by the vet for Hailey:
8. Here is another dog who loves cheese:
Pets are always frightened to go to the vet but vets are kind to animals and they know how to take great care of them. They would treat our animals like babies and make us stress-free. And, the best thing they can do for us and our pet is to leave a funny comment on the medical chart.
9. When the vet thinks your dog is nice:
10. “Lollipop African Grey Parrot talks more than my mother-in-law.”
11. This vet went the extra mile to write a note on an x-ray:
12. Pup specialist thinks that the pup is an overweight shark:
13. These remarks are so accurate:
14. History of this dog:
15. What his medical chart says:
16. Meet the anxious cheese lover:
Vets have been using kind and hilarious words to explain the condition of their furry patients. We love how vets treat their patients. If you have ever spotted a funny comment in your pet’s medical chart, you can share it with us in the comment section down below!
Here is a dog tax to bring smile to your face:
“His face has so much expression”