Bullying can have serious damage to both your physical health as well as the mental capacity to cope with life. Everything just keeps falling apart. Such events can result in the victim losing all sorts of feelings and emotions while retaining only one; anger toward the bullies. This results in them preparing themselves to get stronger and take the best possible revenge one could possibly think. In most cases, on the growth journey, people forgive their criminals but some make their existence a motivating factor to overcome all the fears and stresses and then only settle once they show their bully the way.
In today’s story, Reddit user RevengeThrowaway999 shares he lived in a town that was very religious and the top members of the community would exploit this factor because no one would hold them accountable. OP’s uncle and some of his friends were part of this exploitative group who r*ped his mother and that is how he got born. OP got declared an outcast and used to get bullied by his schoolfellows throughout his schooling. His mother died too. However, OP completed his schooling, and college as well and landed a job as an auditor.
The job resulted in OP going to three factors to audit them and one of them happened to be his hometown. OP went to visit the town and wrote an audit report that resulted in the factory shutting down and his hometown falling apart.
Scroll down below to read this story of pro-revenge taken on bullies.
1. Now this is a story I cannot wait to read.
2. OP belonged to a society that was oriented around religion and its teachings.
3. So much for ordering lives as per the religious teachings…so pathetic.
4. OP was always looked upon as a sinful outcast.
5. OP got bullied throughout his schooling years due to these reasons.
6. OP decided to use all the taunts and accusations as a shield to protect himself by becoming weird and hostile.
7. OP finally managed to graduate and got support from his aunt to start college in a city…His mother couldn’t support him because she had passed away.
8. As he entered the city-life phase, OP committed to changing things for himself…for his well-being and goodness.
9. Fast forward a few years…OP got himself a job.
10. One time OP got an assignment to assess three factories to decide which one to move abroad. OP’s hometown was among those factories.
11. Yup, there are many towns out there where the major source of employment is only one.
12. The top members of the religious community who ran the town basically were the ones who also ran the factory.
Look how nature positions everything in such a perfect way. OP is now going to audit the very town that bullied him, took his mother away from him, and made life hell for the two of them. I think we all know how this audit is going to go. I cannot for that uncle and his community to drop face first on the ground never able to get up again.
I am excited. Scroll down below to continue in order to read OP’s revenge.
13. Such a model is not quite sustainable, to be honest.
14. OP finally went to inspect the town, did the investigation thoroughly, and finally revealed himself to everyone there.
15. By throwing the party the factory people showcased hypocrisy of the highest order.
16. OP was absolutely enjoying his time in the town because the people there had no idea what was about to hit them.
17. I wouldn’t assume that if I was one of you, dumb town members.
18. To conclude his trip, OP took a trip around the town just to see how things have developed…or are they still the same.
19. I think we all saw this one coming. The audit report OP wrote resulted in the factory shutting down and the town dying in the following 3 years.
20. The whole town fell apart irreparably.
21. OP got heavy-duty revenge on all those who bullied him and ruined his mother’s life.
22. There wasn’t a single drop of guilt or regret in OP’s heart. He fully backed everything he did.
23. The final revenge is yet to be taken.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“We adopted a senior cat so he can have a good retirement. He is living his best life.”