Internet is the worst place to go to if you are not in the best headspace. If you are not feeling well and you need a little push to put you back on track, the Internet is not the place you should go to. When you are not exposed solely through digital means, it is very convenient for other people to criticize you and put you down, and be rude to you. Being rude to someone’s face is much harder. You would not experience the bullying you see online, in person.
However, there are good sides to this dark place of the Internet too. Amongst all the bad people that have overtaken, some good people exist too. Scroll down to check out some wholesome moments;
1. The kind of patriotism we need.
2. Solidarity costume for Halloween!
3. Kindness over anything!
4. Andy knows how to handle matters effectively.
5. Saying no for the right reasons!
6. It is called improvisation!
7. Mind your own business, guys. It is not that hard.
8. Pet’s parents are also real parents!
9. This tweet boosted the confidence of so many people.
10. The right list!
11. Normalise eating alone! We are going into 2020 as solo eaters.
12. This mother knows how to stick for his son. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
This is the sweetest thing ever. My heart just melted because of happiness!
13. Reminder: you do not have to explain to anyone why you are tired
14. Immigrants are welcomed with open arms!
15. Changing your mind after learning something new does not make you a hypocrite
16. Do not judge a book by its cover!
Awww, so sweet!
17. Their laugh makes you laugh more than the joke!
18. A person can have a family without having a kids
19. Save this teacher at all costs!
20. We’re all just nerdy weirdos
21. Age is just a number. It is never too late to have fun!
22. If “Heart of gold” was a person.
23. Happy pride month from the country boys!
24. MEET TRACY. MILLY’S NEW FRIEND.
25. Everyone’s win is our win.
26. Interests should not be turned into a test you have to prepare for or be perfect it. Liking things should be a stress relief!
27. We respect and stan kind encouragement! Kindness makes all the difference.
28. Take all the time you need!
29. Everyone has their own story. Never feel embarrassed of yours!
30. Did I stutter?
31. No one owns a public place.
32. We welcome trespassing!
33. Essential element of feminism!
35. Grow a spine. Take inspiration from these 15 teenagers!
36. Salespeople should just mind their own business.
36. It is no one’s responsibility to take shit from you. Everyone should be allowed to leave a space they do not feel safe in
37. We do not have space for classist people in 2020.
38. Bette Midler heard it!
39. Everyone is working hard. Keep your judgments to yourself!
40. Just flush!!
41. No one language is superior to another!
42. Welcome people to new endeavors with happiness instead of shame!
43. There are two options: helping someone or shaming someone. Always choose to help someone over shaming them.
44. This is the sweetest way to deal with relationships in quarantine.
45. Correcting yourself when you are wrong is important!
46. Important words we all need to Internalise.
47. It’s that simple!
48. There is not a single pathway to becoming a reader!
49. We do not need to turn everything into a competition.
50. No rules anymore!
Kindness wins over anything. These beautiful tweets show how many precious people exist in this world with fresh thoughts and a kind way of thinking. There is so much negativity in the world and people bash others for no reason. People are in a constant battle to prove to others that they are worthy of respect and good status in this world. No one should have to go through that and these people above show us what a kind world could look like. It is beautiful and gives you butterflies because of how heartwarming it is. We all should try to be as nice as possible. A little kindness never hurts somebody and goes a long way!