Have you ever wondered how your parents survived in their era without phones and the internet. It is true that we are fortunate to live in this era where everything is just a click away. If we lived decades back, we would not have survived as we are not habitual to the non-internet world.
Imagine traveling in your car but without an air-conditioner. And listening to your favourite song on tape and not getting to see the lyrics. Imagine going to the university without having any email or text of class being cancelled, reaching there at 8 in the morning just to find out a note on the door. These are some really challenging things which we cannot imagine to survive. Our parents were really tough to be living in such situations. I guess, it all comes to ‘it is what it is’. Following is the conversation of a guy with his mother where he asks her how she survived university life without internet phone and much more. This is a mind opener for you all so don’t forget to read it till the very end.
1. The most important problem: getting to know beforehand that the class is cancelled
2. He cannot comprehend that they had to walk all the way to campus just to find out that the class is cancelled.
3. Everything was posted on bulletin boards and you had to write everything down, your classes, your job hours, everything
4. Funny thing is that this generation don’t know the concept of bulletin boards
5. This is where he asks funny questions and the mom replies in detail
6. Having queries would be difficult to address after reading one thing once, cause you don’t have the option to text
7. Oh well…
8. Yes my dear, you really can’t imagine yo be living in a world like that
9. Books libraries phones were there but everything was not as quick as it is on today’s world
10. I guess, that’s her mother
This was all about the conversation. Now are the comments of different people from the same era where they share their dynamic experiences of how they used to live without these facilities. This is some interesting stuff so keep scrolling.
11. These situations must have been chaotic as now everyone is just a text away
12. This is cute
14. Landlines were a saver but they also came with limitations
15. Imagine someone ditching you at the end moment and you can not contact them for the rest of the day
16. I feel pitty for him
17. TV guide, do you know what it is?
18. Walkman’s were a golden time
19. People from that era are really not coming slow on this guy
Didn’t this conversation take you back to the 80s and 90s where everything was running without what we have today but we can’t imagine how. I guess it was a beautiful time as everything has become so fast in the current day. Our parents really lived a simple yet majestic time. Share your feedback on this article. Ask you parents if they had similar experiences and share it with us. Stay tuned for more