There is a debate on wheater it is better to take revenge or to let things go with someone who wronged you. Many people believe the best revenge is to live a better life than the person who ruined yours previously, while others believe the best revenge is to make your enemy suffer as you did.
A woman shared a story of how she took pretty revenge by being nice to her high school bully who was serving her at the restaurant and at first she didn’t recognize her. She tipped her and with her generous tip, she showed she had money and referred to a moment in their past. In order to let the former bully know who she had just served, the woman left a note and stayed until her bully read it, which was met with a satisfactory response.
During high school, the OP was friends with a girl who was bullied online and suffered depression. As she shared her thoughts with the OP, she became very concerned. Trying to help, OP told the school counselors and the friend’s parents about what was happening. In spite of the fact that the OP only had her friend’s best interests at heart, the girl felt betrayed and turned into a bully herself. She even became friends with her own bullies, although she was unaware of it at first since they had created a fake Facebook account for harassment purposes.
Keep on scrolling down to read the full story and also what the others had to say about it on Reddit and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. Cyberbullying is getting out of hands
2. Should the OP have done that?
3. Bruh what? she became friends with her bullies?
4. Lifeless bully?
5. Bruh why would anyone say that to anyone?
6. OP did the right thing by refusing to serve her bullies.
7. Uh-oh I think we all know where it’s going
8. Sneaky hmm
9. of course she knew OP from “somewhere” lol
10. Bruh we can only imagine her reaction lol
11. OP definitely got her lmao
12. True all that makes it difficult to recognize someone that too after 15 years
13. A villain fit for a Tarantino movie for real
14. She indeed was in a dark place but it does not mean she can become a bully herself
15. What do you think? did she do the right thing by revealing her identity?
16. There is always someone who is too kind take OP for instance lol
17. She bullied OP till 2nd-year college? bruh
18. This Redditor is a little too evil for this world lol
19. 15 years is a long time
20. OP is a much better person than most of us
21. It was worth the wait
22. We all are sorry for OP’s ex-friend
23. “Let her wallow by herself” bruh OP is epic
24. Indeed best revenge is living well
25. We love it when bullies get killed by kindness
26. For real, where’s the lie?
27. Living is the best revenge
28. She did well for real
29. Kill them with kindness so that can’t get you back lol
OP straight up killed her high school bully with kindness lol, the bully got what she deserved. Let us know what you all think about it down below in the comment section, and make sure you like and share this article with your friends and family, and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank you!