Usually, the people you see in country clubs or golf courses are extremely rich and the factor of entitlement in their blood is slightly higher as compared to the others. Now we all know what entitlement can make you do, we are very well aware of that.
Reddit user GojiraandRugby shared a story of a similar person to prove this concept to everyone. He worked at a golf course. One day while he was preparing the gold carts and other relevant items for the day, a woman who was playing golf at the course decided to approach OP and hold him he isn’t allowed to use the maintenance gold cart and accused him of stealing it. OP tried to explain it to her that he is an employee but she called him a liar and proceeded to grab him to take him to the general manager.
Turns out the general manager was OP’s father and when this information got revealed to the woman, the woman’s entire body got filled with embarrassment. The manager also confirmed to her that not only was OP his son, but he is also employed at the golf course.
Scroll down below to read the story!
1. When do they ever listen?
2. OP works at a golf course in maintenance.
3. One day OP was preparing the gold carts for the day and a golfer lady decided to approach and told him to not use the golf maintenance cart he was using to set things up.
4. OP tries telling the woman he works at the gold course but she obviously calls him a liar.
5. She then proceeds to be r*cist to OP’s coworkers and friends. He did not like that.
6. Grabbing is just not okay. She could’ve gotten smacked as a reflex action from OP.
7. OP and the woman go to the general manager and she loudly tells her side of the story.
8. Oh my goodness…OP is the GM’s son. The GM confirmed to the woman that OP works at the gold course. The woman was left speechless.
And she still has the audacity to tell his father that he was stealing the carts?
I think my hair will go white trying to let these entitled people know that it never works out in their favor. But they just do not understand. It is like they get a kick out of being berated by the reality.
And I would really like to take this moment to talk about “the twist”. Man, that really came out of nowhere. Not only did it shock the entitled golfer to her core, it surely shocked everyone who read “Well Dad…”. Simply beautiful. A great lesson was taught to the woman. I hope she will absorb it.
Here are some of the comments shared on the story:
9. I know you know the manager but surely not more than OP.
10. Very true. And I yes I would have loved to see her reaction to that.
11. Look what entitlement does to you
12. Yes, please. This was not okay.
13. Twist of the century that took everyone by surprise.
14. Only the rich go to such places.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories.
“If I fit, I sit.” A very simple and effective manta.