Never stiff a hard worker.
It is not easy to make money. A lot of effort, hard work, and patience go into it. The employee puts their blood, sweat, and tears into the job they do for a month to earn the bread. And the process repeats again and again. The stress is especially high when you are the only breadwinner in the house. So, as customers, it is our duty to never stiff them up. It is not right to rob them of their earnings. It is not a reward that we provide them, it is hard-earned money that they deserve after providing high-quality services. People who themselves are breadwinners and work hard to earn money to satisfy their and their family’s needs, often don’t realize that others are doing the same. These people tend to mess with these hard workers and make life tough for them. But at times people pick a fight with the wrong party thinking they are little Jerry the mouse but don’t realize Jerry may have 6-pack-abs.
In today’s story, a person tried to stiff a hardworking tattoo artist. But they didn’t realize the person holding the ink pen, is always in power. The tattoo artist decided to take a magnificent pro-revenge teaching the person a great lesson. I have kept the description to an absolute minimum because I want you to enjoy the story all on your own as you uncover the bits and bobs and of course the heavy revenge.
Scroll down below to enjoy.
1. Looks like someone learned a great lesson.
2. The tattoo artist used to live with the narrator’s grandmother and that’s how they got to know about this story.
3. So there’s a heavily tatted ex-girlfriend of OP’s uncle who is not a good person.
4. The ex-girlfriend approached a tattoo artist to get angel wings tatted across her back.
5. After weeks of hard work, the ex-girlfriend feels entitled to say she will not be paying him for his work.
6. So the tattoo artist decided to take pro-revenge.
7. Without making any arguments, he agrees to finish the work without any charges which makes her very happy.
8. He proceeded to tattoo male parts between her wings.
9. She didn’t want to pay someone who spent hundreds of hours for her. So he did something that will take more than that to undo…and they will make her pay.
10. A great way to teach a lesson.
Boils my brain to know people stiff up their artists. What good do they achieve by doing so, other than satisfaction? A satisfaction that is restricted to no one but themself. These people live in their own little bubbles and don’t even try to get out and enjoy life. I am so happy the tattoo artist did what they did. It was important to teach that woman it is not okay to rob others of their hard-earned money/
Here are some of the comments made on the post:
11. She would ultimately have to pay anyway. Not to this artist, but to some other.
12. Can you imagine that conversation?
13. They sure had a nice laugh.
14. When that ink pen is buzzing, you should not mess with the person holding it.
15. Probably a lot more than that.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more.
Stevie Wonder over here was abandoned by his ex-owner and was left to die in the rain, all by himself. When he was found, the person took him to the doctor who diagnosed the cat with pneumonia and said it had very little time left. He also got an eye infection that made him blind. But that didn’t stop his hope and commitment from doing. One year later, Stevie Wonder is healthy and happy to restart his life.