We’ve all had our days when nothing works out.
“Nothing is perfect”. I am sure you guys must have heard of this phrase before. One could relate this to any material or immaterial thing in this world because it is very true, nothing is perfect. Think about the days we have. We all wish for all of our days to go well. Everything to happen smoothly without any stress-causing problems. I believe that’s what an ideal day is for us, right? But, as you may know, that is not the case. There are days when nothing seems to work at all. Everything goes downhill, no one listens to you, everything aggravates you. It’s just a really bad day. And you realize it is not going to work for that day, as soon as you wake up. Nothing, I tell you, nothing can save that day.
We have always laughed at cute and adorable images but let’s switch things up here. Let’s look at some people whose days didn’t really work out well for them. Here are 22 images of 22 people whose days didn’t really go to plan.
Scroll down below to enjoy or feel for them, it is totally up to you. No one will judge you here.
1. “Someone in Australia was trying their shoe when a firebombing plane had to drop their load due to turbulence.”
Image source: nerdroberts
2. “When you come home and your house doesn’t smell like pot roast.”
Image source: HomerTigerBoo
3. “You ever mess up burgers so bad that even your grill is surprised.”
Image source: Bloodycrabs
4. “My boss didn’t realize that there was an envelope of cash on her desk before using the shredder.”
mage source: Flying-Tilt
5. “Just lost thousands of dollars worth of product at work. Most likely getting fired.”
Aww, poor you! This is actually sad.
Image source: Taclysis
6. “Just set up new monitor, chair slipped under me and I hit the desk, and monitor fell and broke. Happy Friday.”
Image source: Shanghai_Pete
7. “I spilled 50,000 2mm glass beads on the ground and I now have to sort them by hand.”
age source: Myosonami
8. “No explanation needed.”
Image source: IRatherChangeMyName
9. “Door was jammed from inside so phoned a guy to repair it. He managed to open it, left his tools outside, came inside, and shut the door. Now we’re both stuck.”
Image source: moghees
10. “Drop my full can of tuna in the drain.”
Image source: CheesecakeGlock
11. “Are we there yet?”
Image source: mohicansgonnagetya
Oh my God. You know it’s one of those moments when you really are just lost of words. All of these are so unique and so bad in their own way. But the feeling and the pain behind all these stories and images are mutual. You really don’t want to be that person, if you ask me.
Let’s continue viewing some more painful imagery and stories.
12. “This vet trip is off to a bad start.”
Image source: MiddleFroggy
Image source: KidFlashj11
14. “Didn’t realize one of my glove fingers broke until I was done dyeing my hair.”
Image source: fibbybritches
15. “I am an Asian that finally used the iris recognition technology on his phone.”
Image source: aFriendlyAlien
16. “When your cabinet decides it’s time to break loose and come crashing down the day you install your brand new glass top stove.”
Image source: thorisadog
17. “Don’t leave your kayak out in the sun.”
Image source: tyrannosaurus_fred
18. “My 12-year-old, allergic to nearly everything.”
Image source: airlee77
19. “My mom accidentally printed her divorce papers on the sticker.”
Image source: lmhimes75
20. “I got this bread from Whole Foods, more like Hole Foods.”
Image source: igothitbyacar
21. “I just found out this isn’t me. My parents never took out the stock photo and it’s been there for like ten years.”
Image source: Pugrito-815
22. “My multi-million dollar health care company said they were gifting us a present for being essential workers. We got a baggie of masks.”
Image source: Keywork29
I pay my condolences to that guy in images number 21. That’s just peak. I am sorry, dude.
Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoyed or felt sad about it, whatever it is. Share your opinions and thoughts in the comments section down below.