Who doesn’t love small doggos?
Dogs are adorable. What makes dogs even more adorable? When they are miniature in size! Anything that is smaller than usual always looks cuter to us. We aren’t sure about the science behind that, but small things are too cute for us to handle. This is why a lot of people go for baby animals when they are going to adopt a pet. They want puppies instead of old dogs or small dog breeds instead of big ones. Even though we believe all dogs are special and deserve to be loved, small dogs also hold a special place in our hearts. Every dog deserves a forever home. And if you give a small doggo a forever home, you will not regret it. Imagine walking around while carrying a small doggo with you. Sounds like a dream come true, doesn’t it?
Dachshunds are a small dog breed that has won our hearts. Dachshunds are also called weiner dogs, sausage dogs, or badger dogs. Their long body makes them look like a sausage, hence the name. Dachshunds are truly an amazing breed. Their small size makes them look like puppies even if they are very old. Today, we compiled a few pictures of Dachshunds that will make your day. Scroll down below and enjoy:
1. “I am a warrior! Fear me!”
2. I am not a doggo. I am an elephant.
3. You can allow them on the couch. Look how harmless he is!
4. That tummy is melting my heart.
5. I don’t see a dog here. That’s a dinosaur.
6. What is this liquid, human?! What is it doing to my fur?!
7. This doggo looks like a wise old man who is going to offer you advice along with a cup of tea.
8. He is dreaming about becoming a mermaid.
9. Now, this is what I call “puppy dog eyes.”
10. That outline is so accurate!
11. Squishy and adorable little paws!
12. This doggo looks so happy to be all dressed up.
13. Some dogs are just goofballs.
14. It’s so tiny, I’m going to scream.
15. Twinning with his human.
16. A sausage dog, quite literally.
17. Just the sight of those chubby little legs is driving me crazy.
18. He’s a pea in a pod.
19. Before and after being called a good boy.
20. Just protecting himself from the rain.
Dachshunds are extremely affectionate dogs. They love to cuddle with their humans and are super clingy. Just what we want, right? Dachshunds are also excellent watchdogs and are super protective of their humans. They are also very playful which is why they can be the perfect family dogs. Dachshunds are also extremely clever, so you can teach them a lot of tricks and train them. Yes, they are cute but they have very strong personalities. You can only witness that when you adopt one. For now, just adore these cuties by scrolling down below:
21. Mama and baby.
22. Do you like my new socks? They keep me warm.
23. I can’t handle the cuteness.
24. That doesn’t look comfortable. But you do you, doggo.
25. I love her pearl necklace.
26. He’s pretending he can fly.
27. I’m not surprised that he’s surrounded by chicks.
28. Happy and content with his human.
29. “WIll you cuddle me to sleep, please?”
30. Cue the Lion King music.
31. Showing off his clean, white teefies.
32. Give this baby whatever he’s asking for.
33. Dogs in onesies have my heart.
34. Look at those big ears!
35. This is an imposter!
36. The parent doesn’t even look like a parent. They are all babies. Please give attention to the doggo standing alone in the back too.
37. I desperately need a sausage dog now.
38. Shopping for groceries with her human.
39. Cuddles are the best.
Would you ever adopt a dachshund? What are your opinions on them? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.