No one does it better than animals when it comes to solidarity.
Kindness and supportiveness are two very beautiful things. And it does not take much monetary or physical effort to do. Even a pure smile right from the heart or helping out someone in need in whatever way you want, It’s the thought that counts. And if we talk about those who are readily available to help everyone and show their full support to others, you can’t help but mention animals.
Animals are the purest souls to have existed on this planet and I don’t think the standards that they have set will ever be beaten. Despite being considered very childish, and they are at times, animals take solidarity very seriously. It’s like the words “care” and “support” were imprinted on their genes. Trust me if we knew the animal language, the amount of knowledge we would’ve received would have made us humans invincible by now.
Let’s look at some of the millions of animals showing solidarity in the most supportive way you could think of.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. “This good boy acting as ’best dog’ at a wedding”
2. “A male lizard holding up his girlfriend so she can take a nap”
3. You know they care for you when they are willing to share their ball with you.
4. “Suddenly the cone’s not so bad.”
5. “My sister’s puppy decided to befriend the cat.”
6. “A cat and mouse being friends”
Via BrammyS / Reddit
7. Just laughing their asses off like little kids.
8. “She’s scared of the vacuum, so her sister protects her.”
9. “Two floofs sharing a tree”
My heart just has now cried a million times over and we are not even done yet. Every image surpasses the other by a mile in terms of adorableness. They are all so perfect. Animals have done it again. I absolutely love them. And they are way more supportive than some humans I know could ever be.
Let’s continue because I know you guys can’t wait. Scroll down below to enjoy some more animals in solidarity.
10. “Guarding the packages — good boy!”
11. “How we are, mom and me”
12. “They always sleep like that.”
13. “Our chihuahua recently had surgery. Our other dog is sleeping on the ground now too for moral support.”
14. “Best friends share.”
15. “Our 6-month-old puppy snuggling with her 11-year-old brother for the first time”
16. “This is how he sleeps. He loves his mama.”
Via bkrees / Reddit
17. “Our Tuxedo is so aggressive, he has to be fully sedated for the vet to even examine him. But he’ll let the new kitten rub his belly.”
18. Debunking the famous myth.
Ahh! I am not crying you are. I won’t say anything, it is now your time. Share your emotions and thoughts in the comments section down below.