Animals are best when it comes to hiding and they have all the requirements to do so. Their colors, their instincts, and their grace and skill help them to simply vanish. They do it so perfectly that it’s really hard to spot them. They just blend in with the surrounding, and it’s not only for our wild animals but also for our beloved pets. A lot of pet owners claimed that their pets love to play hide and seek. We at Defused know how hard it is to catch a small adorable 007 agent red-handed because they know how to hide well. What are you waiting for? Keep on scrolling down below and watch these 007 agents for yourself. We are sure that pet owners can relate to the images below.
1. Zorro is it you under that mask?
2. I guess this cat’s face says it all
3. A great spy has to have a great sense of smell right?
via: © aeonyx20 / Reddit
4. Just a failed attempt to snatch a pizza, nice try by the way
5. Where are you, my friend? I have been finding you all my day
6. Alpha Charlie Bravo reporting
7. Doggos logic 101, hiding behind the curtains and they are barely covered and they think we can’t see them
8. Feeling like an apex predator
via: © PlusFeeds / Imgur
9. This kitty cat is about to do something lethal
10. POV, When you are tired of everything and you wanna hide yourself
11. Cats do this when they need to feel safe
12. I could barely see that
via: © gomamon / twitter
13. Best camouflage of the year award goes to this doggo
14. When your color is the same as the wallpaper, it is better to pretend you’re a decorative element.
15. Is it a rug or a dog? It’s really hard to differentiate
16. When you have long legs, and you have to pretend that you are sleeping
17. This doggo just blends in the surrounding
18. When you are made to be disguised
via: © USFWS / twitter