While dogs may be called the cutest pets one can have, they are also known as the goofiest and messiest animals ever! No matter how much you train them, some dogs will make sure to create chaos at least once a month. They will tear apart your pillows, eat random things from the fridge, ruin your furniture, sometimes even eat wood off your doors. You name it, they’ve done it. Dogs have a weird vendetta against pillows and things with cotton in them. They can never let a well-stuffed pillow exist on your bed peacefully. It’s like they have made a pact that they will rip apart any pillow they see. They will make a mess of the trash in the trash can and their human has to pick up all the mess. Some dogs even break the door in anger when you don’t come home on time.
Whatever they do, you have to be there to pick them up from the destruction they have caused. While these things would anger us if a human does them, they just make us laugh when dogs are the culprits. Their messy habits and odd actions are what make them special. This adds to their goofy personalities.
Scroll below to check some hilarious pictures of the destruction caused by dogs!
1. Oh no, not again
“Look at who decided to chew up their bed…”
2. Out of all things he could pick, he picked a knife.
“While I was on a conference call the pups stole a bunch of recycling… Also a large KNIFE”
3. Diaper for this messy big child!
“Someone likes to pee inside so now he has to wear a diaper !!”
4. “She has no shame…”
It now belongs to her.
5. R.I.P. remote
“My dog has chewed one slipper, the lights on the Christmas tree, and now this remote, all in one week. What could be causing this behavior all of a sudden?”
6. That butter tasted nice. Why doesn’t my human feed me this?
“She got a good 15 minutes alone with an almost full tub of butter being discovered”
7. Will I be punished again?
“He chewed up my internet cable this week, at the plugin the wall that connects the router to the outside connection, no internet for three days.”
8. Aww, look at the embarrassed face of this goofball!
9. The black one is pretending he doesn’t know what’s going on and the brown one is too ashamed to look directly at the camera.
“Couldn’t wait for mom and dad to get home!”
10. You wouldn’t take me to the beach, so I made one myself at home! *Partially*
“I had some unsolicited help “unpacking” the chewy order”
11. It was not me!
12. “Telescop Model Sky-W 120mm ProDOG”
Can you see everything clearly?
13. “She’s supposed to be WHITE”
But we don’t discriminate!
14. “Today marks one year of Howdy’s family membership and well, she decided to celebrate hard.”
15. Oh man, she caught me again.
16. You had KFC without me? Again?
“So maybe don’t leave the KFC bucket in the garbage.”
17. Freya thinks she did something amazing! Oh God, who is going to tell her?
18. He was just inspecting the weird thing his human wears all the time.
“I wonder where these tiny teeth marks all over my glasses came from…”
19. “Samson showing off his handiwork”
20. Damn, she did not spare the basket at all!
21. I didn’t do it…
22. Ugh, she is going to post it on the internet again.
“My dog ate a fuckin lamp”
23. He still thinks he is a good boy!
Oh, the innocence
24. Tried an apple for a change!
25. Let me get some taste of these snacks my human munches on at night!
“Somebody founds the Cheezits”
26. He was scaring me so I decided to rip off his head.
“Bad dog forced to look at her victim”
27. Best doctor in town!
“Performing brain surgery on his teddy”
28. Do we not give them enough food that they have to eat stuff from the basket too?
29. I was trying to apply it on my lips but I guess I failed.
“Anyone’s dog ever get into some printer ink?”
30. Nothing to look at here, cover your eyes!
“My female dog is throwing out some pretty big hints.”
Wow, keeping a dog is a whole ass job and not an easy one. Imagine how many pillows were sacrificed in houses with dogs. I am assuming more than just a few. The picture I found the funniest was the one in which the dog was wearing a diaper. Some dogs get so excited around their humans that they end up peeing without realizing it. Even though that creates a mess for us, it is kind of endearing that they get so excited around their favorite humans.
If you have a dog, you can probably relate to this article. Share this article with other dog lovers to give them a dose of these adorable creatures!