Life can be very unpredictable.
Life is basically a rollercoaster ride. There are ups and downs and experiences that will leave us surprised. However, our fate is in our own hands. Only we get to decide when we get up after life pushes us down. With a little motivation and some effort, we can turn our lives around. Never lose hope. There is always a tomorrow. By working hard enough, you can achieve anything. So, set a goal and start working towards it. You will eventually get there even if it seems a little far away.
If you’re overweight to an unhealthy extent, there is nothing some workouts and diets can’t fix. It may seem hectic and maybe impossible, but keep your eyes fixed on the goal. It will all be worth it in the end. If you’re looking for a little motivation today, you’ve come to the right place. Here are some before and after photos that will give you some hope of turning your life around:
1. “Took my dog to a groomer. Got a different dog back.”
She’s beautiful either way.
2. “16 vs 33. I used to have a moustache.”
That “Before” haircut though!
3. “312 lbs to 180 lbs — 1 year, 4 months”
He seems really happy with the results!
4. “I rescued a cat off the street. These photos are before and after with one month difference.”
All you need is a little love.
5. “Shoe that’s on the longboard vs Shoe that does all the pushing”
Wow, the difference.
6. “I am 31 days in on my journey to my goal and I’m not going to stop.”
You go, girl! More power to you.
7. “Yes, the first one was done by a professional shop. I have finally had it covered up.”
You can undo your mistakes.
8. “Brothers, 10 years apart. Now he’s about to be taller than me.”
Nothing hurts more than when your younger sibling grows taller than you.
9. “Same boot, 3 years later”
Wow, now these are what I call glow-ups! Time can change a lot of things. You never know where you’ll end up in a couple of years. Sometimes we need to make an effort towards a certain goal, but sometimes we should just let things go with the flow. Fate can be a funny thing. It can lead us to places we can never even imagine. Just trust the process. Scroll down below for the rest:
10. “Got my new ID badge today. When I put it next to the one I got when I started in November 2017, I almost cried. I’ve lost 83 lbs.”
What a cutie!
11. “Age 12 vs 29 (now)”
Be careful of who you’re mean to in middle school.
12. Darth Vader claiming his territory.
13. From 326 lbs to 162 lbs
Ten years can make a lot of difference.
14. “This kid, Adam, came to a convention several years ago… This is him now. I can tell I’m getting older, because it’s getting harder to pick him up.”
Or maybe because Adam is twice his size now.
15. 8 years later
Best friends forever.
16. House vs Home
This isn’t a dog house, it is a dog home.
17. “Visual change in my dad because of Vietnam”
Pain changes people.
18. “My Apollo when I found him vs A few months later after love, attention, and food”
What a good boy!
Do you have any progress collages to share of your own? Let us know in the comments below.