Now, this will be a treat to all the DC fans out there.
In this day and age, nobody goes on without watching and enjoying movies. It is like everyone’s favourite pastime. Whenever someone is bored they will just open Netflix or any other app and start watching a good movie. We bond with our friends and family this way as well. Everyone gathers together to watch a newly released movie, we go to cinemas with our friends to have a good day out, and even recommend our favourite movies to each other as they hold a special place in our hearts. We all know that universal movie fans are split into two; Marvel and DC fans. They all argue about which is better but honestly, we can just enjoy both of them as they both have pretty good movies. DC fans, however, have been enjoying the cinematic universe since the release of Superman and The Mole Man in 1951. Ever since then, DC has not stopped giving us masterpieces to enjoy.
Everybody wants to see the movie in the making, what kind of magic is happening when the cameras are not rolling and how the film crew comes up with such brilliant scenes. Behind-the-scenes photos and videos help settle our curiosity and we love seeing them. That is why we have gathered 27 behind-the-scenes photos of DC movie sets for you to enjoy. Scroll down below to see them:
1. The Dark Knight.
2. Henry Cavill in classic Superman costume.
3. The Penguin.
4. Batman and Joker behind-the-scenes.
5. Joker getting instructions.
6. Batman chilling.
7. Just hanging around the set.
8. Filming the Dark Knight.
9. These two share a great friendship.
10. Nolan and his instructions.
12. Two-face scene.
13. Batman’s stunt double (Dave Lea).
14. Classic Catwoman.
15. Heath Ledger and the set of Batman.
16. Christopher Nolan ething some symbolism.
17. Vintage Batman is where it’s all at.
18. Batman getting some extra attention.
The best part about behind-the-scenes photos with actors and actresses is that we get to see how normal and human they are. Sure, they might be flying around in the movie but we get to know that they are just like us and have a good time making the movie for us. We also get to see how a lot of scenes were made. It humanises the movie and the characters for us. Do not stop just yet, we have some more behind-the-scenes photos for you. Keep scrolling below to see them.
19. The main cast of Dark Knight Rises.
20. Gal Gaddot having some fun.
21. The Joker (2019).
22. Superman’s moustache.
23. The Amazonians having a break.
24. Batman (2022)
25. Batman Begins.
26. The Superman green-screening.
27. Bruce and Bane chilling.
Did you enjoy these? Would you like to see a Marvel one next? Let us know in the comments below.