You aren’t a cat person only if you have a pet cat. You should also feel lucky enough if a cat chooses you to be its person. Cats are often considered to be royal animals who have a lot of moods to exhibit, and they aren’t even sorry for it. That’s okay though because if you own a cat, you sure love it with all of yourself. And no matter what mood they show or even when they don’t bother coming to you at all, that won’t bother you as much because as a cat lover, just enjoying its presence is more than enough. But of course, if they do end up cuddling us, that’s more like an added benefit.
But the real question is do you actually own the cat? I think it’s the other way around, the cat owns you. Below are a few hilariously adorable instances where some random cats chose people, they didn’t even know much, to be their persons. These kitties have all rights reserved over these people and they are pretty sure about it. They won’t let you have it any other way. They have decided what they want and that decision is final, even for us hoomans.
Scroll down and check out these adorable cats choosing their own homes and hoomans!
1. Coming home to see this furry burglar in the kitchen, the cat isn’t even theirs
I just came here chasing a mouse…
2. “So I walked into the kitchen at 5:30 am and saw this in the sink… This is not my cat..”
I thought it’s shower time.
3. “So, I came home to this… I don’t own a cat”
Okay but you own that reptile?! Even the cat is a bit freaked out.
4. ” We were hearing some noises in our shop, so we set a live trap and caught this guy”
This Ginger fur ball might help you around by making your tiring days better
5. Well now he has got a fuzzy partner to travel along with, and he seems pretty satisfied about it…
Welcome aboard beautiful kitty
6. This duo just comes around and sits together (On top of) in front of this house. They don’t even live in it!
That bonding though
7. “This little guy showed up on my brother’s farm one day. My brother took him to the vet, and his 10-year-old daughter told him all she wanted was this guy for her Christmas, she wanted no presents anymore but this guy… Meet Popeye”
Best Christmas present ever!
We love how these cats felt comfortable enough with these hoomans. I’m certain it feels nothing but amazing when you know you’re the chosen one. We could only hope someday we get to be the chosen one as well. But oh well! Keep scrolling to check out more of these amazing pictures. We can’t help but drool over the cuteness!
8. This cat with a heart-shaped nose stopped by in the backyard to drop some love
This kitty has warm hearts full of love
9. “Was woken up at 2.45 this morning by this asshole… I don’t own a cat… Is this how you get a cat?”
That’s how they own you
10. “This guy showed up at my back door last night, I guess I own a cat now”
Hey hooman, let’s cuddle
11. “Had my window open to have a smoke when I suddenly heard meowing… Turned around to see this guy”
Those adorable eyes are to die for
12. This kitty was found meowing on a rainy night in the backyard of this person
Hey snowball, did you fall out of the sky?
13. “OP woke up in the morning to this…”
You, my friend, are an angel sent from above to have been chosen by not one but these many cats
14. This stray cat was let into the house on a cold night, this is how the owners found him after a few hours of settling down
I was just cozying up…
15. When you feed a single stray kitty for a few days, she self invites her family over for a feast later
What an adorable family you have there, little guy!
We love how these fluffs are so affectionate. If you’re a cat person or the cat randomly made you its person, we’d love to listen to that story, make sure to let us know in the comments section below.