Cats are the alpha in every relationship they are a part of. Period.
Cats have been around for quite a while now. No matter how far back you look, you will see evidence of paw prints all over the globe. From World War 2, the Rennaisance Era, Egyptian mythology, Greek mythology, it just goes on and on. Cats throughout history are very well known for quite a lot of unique aspects and characteristics. Their looks being one of the most common ones. Be it you are a cat lover or not, you cannot deny how beautiful they are. They just rob your heart with those looks, that walk, and those extremely innocent meows. And then there’s that independent personality that allows them to be so confident and not care one bit about what others will think about them. They fully commit to whatever they have set in their mind and won’t rest until they have achieved it. Now that commitment can be helping someone recover from a very bad health disease or jumping on a $1500 TV just for fun. For simplicity, the term we use for all this is alpha behavior.
Cats are totally alpha and no matter what sort of relationship or bond they are tied in, they will always be the superior ones and showcase the alpha vibes to their fullest. Don’t believe us? See it for yourselves.
Here are 20 cats showing to their owners who the real boss in the house is.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Make sure to invite your cat to everything you do. Because if you don’t, this can happen…
2. Rule no. 1: A human never adopts a cat, a cat adopts a human. And it does so via it’s adorable appearance and innocent meows.
3. Don’t feel bad, it is in their blood to ignore your existence at random moments in life no matter who you are.
4. Their way of showing love…or dominance. It depends on how you perceive it, and how the cat perceives it.
5. The alpha rule goes down the drain when the cat needs something. The desperation levels reach an all-time high so try not to keep them waiting for long.
6. Anything that has he tends to be tipped over will be tipped over if you have a cat in your house.
7. Even the expensive drinking glass. So get used to it.
8. But if you wish to know the secret to break that alpha energy, it’s in the head rubs. Just keep em’ coming.
9. It’s simple. Tip something over and announce dominance by a roaring meow! And repeat because they can’t disown you as you adopted them.
10. A proud ride on the Roomba as it cleans the mess you made. And no, they don’t feel for the lifeless robot one bit.
One thing is for sure, those who were planning to adopt a cat would now fully know how their day I going to go. My advice is to sell off all the expensive furniture and get some refurbished stuff because as the saying goes, “Anything that stands, will be tipped over if you own a cat.”
To be fair, jokes apart, these senseless alpha vibes that these cats give off if exactly why my love for cats increases every single day.
Let’s continue enjoying some more cats exhorting proper alpha energy.
11. Stop working out. Here, I am tipping the TV, watch some Netflix. And I am channeling the guitar too, for you to make some music after.
12. When a cat says it wants to go out to play and said nothing about “walking” back home. Such alphas!
13. What else did you think was going to happen? The cat would clap at your marvelous achievement?
14. Work-from-home was not mentioned in my adoption contract so get the hell off of that computer seat and play with me.
15. I will tell you when to touch me. Don’t try to play ahead of the game. I am the game.
16. That is evil…I hope this didn’t happen during the first wave of COVID. That would’ve been game over for the owners.
17. Being alpha in no way means the cats won’t love you with all their might. The clinginess stays!
18. When the zoomies cost your owners $1500. At least the kitty had fun.
19. Do it right…move up a little…yeah, right there.
Just alpha male things.
20. Everything you own is mutually owned by your cat. There are no boundaries when it comes to a cat. Should’ve known beforehand.
Now you know exactly what to expect from a kitty before you adopt one. I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.