This can become a world war. The debate of Cat vs. Dog is just too subjective in my opinion. While some love the sassy-ness of cats, others do not. While some adore the loyalty of dogs, some find them clingy. It all varies from person to person at the end of the day and who you chose according to your likes or dislikes. I prefer myself to be more of a Dog person. But that varies from individuals to individuals.
Dogs have their own unique traits and personalities that are adored by millions of being pure and loyal. On the other hand, Cats just have different ways to show their affection. In ways, we cannot even imagine.
As long as they bring the happy vibes and a sense of togetherness at home, it’s best to stick to the pet you actually like and look forward to making them into big decent animals. But even so, we should not be hating or dislike any animal just for the sake of it! They are all cute and adorable!
Nonetheless, the debate still goes on and we’ve got some tweets from doggo and catto people! Scroll down to check them out
1. You are a dumb person, if you pick sides, let us be clear about it.
2. He does seem to have, quite a valid point.
Dogs could be the best human version, that is the ultimate truth. Cats can only be accepted as cats.
3. Dogs are too pristine while cats’ breeds are rather not so difficult to find. Is that what you are saying?
4. Purring is the cutest thing on the planet,
the vibrating voice has some admiration qualities to it for sure.
5. That is too much responsibility put upon the poor pets,
they just are too tiny for rescuing humans.
6. Rejection or Sassy, that’s another debate, on its own.
Cats have to sit on their throne.
7. It’s the different perceptions of people, not the animals’ fault.
They just wanna play.
8. Dog people are ultimate dog lovers and have no space for other species.
While cat people have no room for any other homo sapiens.
9. Cats like to do their own thing sometimes.
The “Devil” reflects in their eyes.
10. Love + Trust = Dog,
Paranormal activity detectors + Sass = Cat.
It’s interesting to see how some views are just too rigid of people while others are flexible to accept both but prefer one a bit over the other than completely rejecting the idea. What do you prefer, cats or dogs? Cats have their own attitude and do their own thing. Sometimes they don’t want to be interrupted while other times, they just need all the loving for the day before they change their mind. Dogs are rather compromising, they are loyal to their core and cooperate with their fellow owners as much as they can.
11. Cats can socialize too, sometimes a bit too much.
12. Now those are facts 101, the ultimate difference between cats and dogs.
13. Blackmailig cats are a thing,
Beware of them, plz. Keep them to do your dirty business.
14. The variety in cats is just a little limited.
15. Well cats can be a bit of an A*****e sometimes. You do you cat!
16. The superior intelligence can cause the house to get upside down too.
17. Dog people, is there any truth to that?
18. That is true though, that’s what the debate is for.
19. Cuz the cat got the sass.
20. The relationship can be simplistic and complicated, they get the best of both worlds.
21. There are two serial killers on high alert.
22. They both have different attitudes towards people.
23. Cats are low- maintenance.
I had an amazing time reading about the various facts people provided that on their end, makes one better over the other. However, what’s ironic is how the majority agrees to cats being a bit more with an attitude than dogs who are just complete sweethearts. Are you a cat person or a dog person? Let us know in the comments section below!