Get ready to witness the impossible.
Cats and dogs. We have all heard so much about them. So many beautiful traits of cats and dogs, how they make their owners instantly fall in love with them, how they maintain a relationship like the perfect companion and the list goes on and on. Cats and dogs have people;e groups of people loving them both separately and together. Of course, there are separate groups because everyone has their preferences. Someone may not like the fierce, independent personality of a cat while the others may not be a fan of dogs turning so big when they grow up. There could be thousands of reasons. But we have seen on countless occasions that both cat owners and lovers, and dog owners and lovers have the utmost respect for the other animal and would love to adopt them both together. But, if there’s one sight or happening we really observe is cats and dogs together in a single frame. I feel like it would be safe to say that everyone is aware of this widely known myth that cats and dogs don’t really go together. There is no chemistry between the two and as soon as one sees the other, the urge to kill gets super high and the two parties erupt into a fight. This will happen every time the two animals see each other. This hatred for each other has been shown in movies and cartoons. Remember Tom & Jerry? Spike, the dog would loath Tom the cat and would always be hoping for the day to come when he could finally catch Tom and eat him. Tom & Jerry too made us believe that cats and dogs cannot live together.
Guess what, ladies and gentlemen? We are going to debunk this theory right here right now, using picture proof. We will be looking at, not just a few, but quite some cases where a cat and a dog have been peacefully living together. Thanks to the bravery of those owners who adopted both a cat and a dog and showed us that the two parties can live with a consensus, and not just live but love each other as well.
Scroll down to see it for yourself if you don’t want to take my word for it.
1. You have to analyze this image deeply to spot the doggo. He is under the feline’s massive circumference.
2. The couple mutually decided to stay inside because it was too smoky outside.
3. The pup had never used a pillow to rest its head until today. The cat became its first pillow.
4. A happy family of 1 boss and 3 right hands.
5. The two haven’t woken up yet and we have a rule that doesn’t allow anyone to leave the room in the morning until all 3 wake up.
6. Phoebe and Cletus are touching heads. This means they love each other to bits.
7. Come on in, brother. I have so many toys. Let’s play.
8. The cat’s being cranky and the dog is there to calm it down.
Do you guys still need more proof? I don’t think so but I figure the images have now turned up your wholesomeness levels very high and you guys want to see more of this relationship. Coming right at you. After all, it is a rare sight and I myself have seen very less instances where dogs are chilling with cats. So cherish these moments while we still can.
Scroll down below to continue!
9. Come here you big boy, let me give you a big kiss.
10. Their owners were very worried because they already had a cat and had just rescued a dog. They weren’t sure if the two would gel together. Turns out, no one can separate them.
11. After 10 hours of playing, the cat still wants more and the dog is out of it.
12. Awe, look at them all tangled up in love.
13. They got caught chilling together. They had been acting like they hate each other. Myth debunked.
14. Dog playing the role of a father as the kitten realized and starts acting like a little baby. They look so cute.
15. See how the cat has curled its tail around the dog? That’s how buddies put their arms around each other.
Wholesomeness at its peak.
16. Just two brothers and sisters being very affectionate.
Looks like we have finally debunked a myth that had been running for a very long time.
I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.