Cats and dogs can get really weird sometimes.
Where would we be without our pets?
They definitely make life worth living. They will be with you in the walk of life. They’ll celebrate your happiness with you and comfort you when you’re sad. So it’s pretty fun living with your best friend. They’ll never betray you either. Who needs human friends anyway? Cats and dogs can also be a major source of entertainment. Since a lot of us are in quarantine, the most we can do is enjoy our time stuck at home with our best friends.
You’ll never be bored if you own a cat or dog. They’ll be running around the house all day and be busy with their shenanigans. You’ll never get tired of seeing their crazy antics because they’ll bring you something new every day. If you don’t own a pet, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Here are some hilariously weird antics done by dogs and cats that’ll make you laugh:
1. “This piece of anatomy is called a ‘floofen’ and it only occurs during high levels of sass.”
2. He ran through a dandelion field.
3. “My cat giving up on being a cat.”
4. “I call it a ’one-pipe problem’, my dear Watson!”
5. These shoes are mine now.
6. I brought you some flowers.
7. Don’t touch me.
8. Cheeky doggo.
9. “My cats look like they’re in the middle of devising some sort of a plan.”
10. Are you comfortable up there?
11. I think this cat is broken.
I own a cat, so most of these images don’t come off as a surprise to me. My cat, Venus, likes to give dead cockroaches to me as a gift. It’s all fun and games until she puts the roach out of her mouth and it starts flying. She also loves to get stuck in the window, on purpose. Pets are weird, but that’s why we love them.
12. “It’s belly rub time!”
13. “The look I get when I tell them to quit playing.”
14. Take me with you!
15. “Our puppy Joey can’t fall asleep unless he is swaddled every night.”
16. “Don’t worry, Mommy. We’ve packed everything you need.”
17. Lost in their thoughts.
18. “My cat at the vet clinic.”
19. Why do cats love sinks so much?
20. “We told our dog she couldn’t sleep on the couch.”
21. Please stop.
22. “He’s been spending too much time with cats.”
23. Perfect hiding place.
Do you own any pets? How do they behave at home? Got any weird stories to tell? Let us know in the comments below.