Cats deserve to live the best life one can possibly live.
If I was to describe cats in one word I would choose the word “rulers”. Cats are very well known for having an independent personality which allows them to do whatever they want, with whoever they want, and that too with full confidence. This is precisely why cat lovers love cats so unconditionally and to the moon. And that’s not all about them. Don’t even get me started on the good looks that can actually make humans have an inferiority complex. And then it’s the love they like to shower upon those who they have formed an inseparable bond with and love dearly. Cats would do everything for their loved ones even if it means giving their life away. All this description clearly tells you how precious a cat is and how much we should cherish and care for this animal.
Unfortunately, there are so many of us who just don’t realize the true worth of cats and treat them like garbage That’s the worst thing anyone could do, treating a cat like it has no right to live, destroying its trust, basing it, and then kicking it out of the house to live a life as a stray. A cat is supposed to live the most elite life one could possibly think of. Thankfully, the phenomenon known as “after every bad event, there takes place a good event.” works pretty well and there exist humans who give these shattered and hopeless cats a second shot at life by rescuing them from the streets, adopting them from shelters, or just fostering to bring them back to great health. These superheroes make the cats feel confident once again and they feel positive energy within them to live life in their forever homes like the kings and queens they all are.
Today we are going to enjoy a heartwarming compilation of cats pictured before their adoption and after the beautiful event. Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Piper was abandoned by her ex-owner and was found by this couple at a construction site starving and with a retina injury…
…The couple decided to take Piper in, took great care and now he has transformed into a confident cat who loves his owners and is enjoying life at his new forever home.
2. This is Panda a few days after adoption. He couldn’t be kept at the house for long because of her owner’s mother’s allergies so her owner decided to give Panda to his aunt along with her favorite Panda plush…
…This is a recent picture of Panda still in love with her Panda plush.
3. This is Hank. He caught the eye of his current owner when he paid a visit to the restaurant she was working at…
…She noticed a grey layer on the cat’s eyes and quickly realized Hank had left his litter. Hank paid another visit and the next thing you know, she took him in.
4. Meet Abraham de Lacy Giuseppe Casey Thomas O’Malley…
…He is no longer an alley cat.
5. “From being minutes away from being put down to living her best life”
6. “C3-PO on the day I brought him home (7/17/20), two months later, and today…
He is the gentlest giant and loves to cuddle. A bit food obsessed, which is understandable given how starved he was as a kitten.”
7. You cannot even recognize that the before picture is of the same cat. Love is so strong.
8. “Hank was a heartworm & FIV+ feral cat living on the streets…
…After three years, he’s my office cuddle buddy.”
9. “Samwise, our surprise floof. The night we found him in a parking lot vs today (six weeks later).”
It’s that satisfaction that really does it for you. You realize that these cats are now secure, are happy to be where they are and are being treated the way they deserve to be treated. I love cats and I am so happy these people went the extra mile to provide these cats with a new start. Utmost respect for such humans! I hope these blissful acts will one day teach a lesson to all those who abandon pets for no reason. A cat can make anyone love it.
I hope you guys are enjoying these before and after cat adoption pics because we have got ample more coming your way. Scroll down below to continue filling that wholesomeness meter right up to the brim.
10. “She was 6.8 pounds when we adopted her and so skittish, now she’s 11 pounds and queen of the couch.”
11. This was taken on the first day of adoption…
…and this one after 180 days.
12. He really did turn into a boss after adoption.
13. It took only a couple of months for this cat to transform from being very skittish…
…to happy and caring.
14. His owner rescued him from the side of the road. The cat couldn’t even move at the time…
…Within two years’ time, he is ready to rule the plnaet.
15. “Took this guy from shelter 2 months ago. He is living his best life now…
…I am so glad that I decide to adopt and not shop.”
16. The day he was rescued, it seemed like he barely had any life left in him…
…He fought the hardship and is now living the best life.
17. “From skinny and full of worms…
…to this gorgeous baby, meet cookie!”
18. “Scared to…
I really hope you guys had heartwarming before and after adoption pictures of cats. Please share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more cat goodness!