No matter how hard we try, we can never fully understand cats.
If I could have one superpower, I would want the ability to talk to animals. And the first animal that I would talk to would be a cat. I am sure they won’t even bother responding to me for the first few hours. But if only we could understand what is going on in their minds half of the day. Cats only have three jobs in life; sleeping, eating, and doing weird things while they are awake. We will never understand the logic behind some of the crazy things that they do, but maybe that is why we love them. They are always entertaining us at home, and we usually don’t have a problem with it as long as they aren’t causing anyone harm. Cats usually have harmless fun, but sometimes that “fun” can get carried away and cause you damage.
Long story short, cats are weird. They are the weirdest animals around and we just can’t figure them out no matter how much time we spend with them. There are just some things we will never have explanations for. The cats in the list below are just being themselves, weird and crazy. Scroll down below so you can see their true nature:
1. Sadie wants to replace “long cat” as she stretches.
If you don’t say “Ooh, big stretch” every time your cat stretches, are you even a cat owner?
2. This cat got stuck in the tree and remained unbothered.
That is a nice representation of me thinking everything is fine when it isn’t.
3. When you run out of batteries while playing and just collapse.
This cat is a mood.
4. I think it might be time to call an exorcist.
The hanging void.
5. I think this cat likes to mimic his owner as he sits.
Whatever makes you feel comfortable, buddy.
Cats going on with their daily shenanigans is a huge source of entertainment for us. Cats really are a whole package, they are cute and cuddly, funny, and they aren’t very high maintenance either. We love them regardless of their weird antics and they don’t seem to realise how weird they are at times. But that is okay, we love seeing them this way as it cracks us up. Scroll down below for more weird cattos:
6. Dogs tilt their head when they are confused. Cats do this:
If he tries hard enough, he can become a perfect circle.
7. I think your cat might be broken.
Should we laugh or be concerned for this catto?
8. “He’s just weird, idk” is the only explanation this cat’s owner could give.
Maybe he wants some belly rubs?
9. Is this an octopus or a cat?
What kind of cat sits like that?!
10. Normal cats bring home dead mice or lizards, this one brings home packets of bread.
We can say this cat is a breadwinner.
11. Yes, human. Pick up my furballs as I sit on your back as a throne to assert dominance.
The look she is giving is fierce.
What kind of weird things does your cat do? Does it match any of these? Share your stories with us in the comments below!