Do not fall for the cuteness on their face.
Yes, cats are adorable. They are super cuddly and we just can’t help but pet them when they are around. Their innocent faces make us believe that they are not capable of causing any harm, and the cats know that. They take advantage of it. If you actually own a cat, you would know that the whole “innocent face” thing is an act. Cats can be super evil and crazy. They can be extreme jerks, and that too, for no reason at all! They will look at you working day and night on a painting and as soon as you turn your gaze for even 2 seconds, they will ruin it and look at you like they’re saying “What are you going to do about it?” The truth is, there is nothing we can do about it, and they know that! Then they will watch us clean up their mess as they sit peacefully wherever they please.
So, yes. Cats can be evil sometimes. When they aren’t peacefully sleeping or eating, they can be found causing chaos in our house. All we can do is sit back and watch because honestly, it’s their house at this point, not ours. Scroll down below to see 21 jerk cats that just love causing chaos:
1. How dare you ignore me for work? I will destroy your laptop!
Or maybe he just thinks it’s a snack.
2. Preparing the dish for the oven when the cat just sits in it.
The aluminium foil must be comfortable.
3. Cats love boxes and bags, and nobody knows why.
I don’t think we should even bother buying them expensive beds.
4. The pizza dough has been ruined.
They probably tried to sneak past it quietly, but they didn’t know they were leaving behind paw prints.
5. Wasting toilet paper during quarantine can prove to be expensive damage.
But this cat obviously does not care.
6. This is what happens when you don’t get your cat their own cake.
Maybe they were just checking how soft it is.
7. You look away from your snack for 0.2 seconds and then see this.
Ah, yes. Sandwich, the perfect place to sit.
8. A man called some workers to his house, but they couldn’t finish the job because the “black cat said no”
It is the cat’s house. You can’t work without his permission.
9. Diesel was going to a wedding with his family when they pulled up on the highway to exchange drivers. As soon as they stepped out, Diesel locked the car.
He seems to be quite chill about it.
10. This cat is on a diet and isn’t afraid to show his anger.
Starve me and I will wreck your house!
The truth is, cats aren’t evil. They usually do things like this to get our attention. So if you see your cat causing chaos around the house, it is probably when you are busy doing something else and not giving them enough time. Cats are huge attention seekers and they want their humans around them at all times, even if they act like they don’t. So in reality, these cats just want some attention and they’ll stop when they get some. Scroll down below for more “jerk” cats:
11. The owner left their jigsaw puzzle alone for just a little while and came back to this.
Enough of the puzzle! Pay attention to me only.
12. This cat returned home from his evening walk with someone else’s keys.
You can’t even arrest this thief.
13. Oh, you thought you could save your plant by hanging it? That’s cute.
This is why we can’t have nice things.
14. The owner had just finished doing their laundry and getting rid of the cat fur.
You can’t get rid of me or my fur, human!
15. That evil smirk just means they are proud of what they did.
Cats show no remorse, unlike dogs.
16. He loves ruining his owner’s well-organized paper stacks.
Peace was never an option.
17. “Every time I straighten them, Stevie jumps up and “fixes” them.”
Feng shui, dude.
18. This cat has had enough of his owner playing Final Fantasy.
You are only allowed to play with me!
19. They had just painted the pedestrian crossing.
The cat said “screw you” and cat-walked away.
20. When picking up your poop isn’t enough and you want them to pick up the litter bits too.
The world is your litter box.
21. When the eggs are too hard to resist.
I don’t blame you, catto. That food looks amazing!
Do you think cats are evil? Are they being jerks on purpose? Share your opinions with us in the comments below!