Cats can take you to the edge sometimes.
Not a literal edge, they would never walk you somewhere nice. Nope. Nope. Not that generous. I am talking about anger and losing patience. Cats can be real a**holes at times. No, I am not taking anything away from the fact that they are extremely cute and you can’t take your eyes off their floofy selves, but every story has two sides. Where they are being absolutely adorable and showering a lot of love upon their owners, they will also make sure to destroy all your foamy furniture, hide all your socks, and tip over as my vases they can find in the house.
Cats love to commit crimes. You could say it’s in their blood to be naughty and super sneaky. Do you know how sometimes a program or software on your computer crashes and it stops working? Just like that, the sneakiness of a cat can crash too, at times. And when that happens, they get caught red-pawed while committing their crimes. And that’s when the owners attain the power. The authority is then used by sharing all the images of their criminal cats to publicly shame them. Now that’s what you call ‘Evil meets Evil.
Here are some of the hilarious images of cats being publicly shamed by their owners. Do they feel guilty, is a story for another day. Scroll down below to enjoy some cat shaming.
More information: | Reddit |
1. “And he will f*cken do it again.”
2. “All in one night. Guilty.”
3. “Stole steak dinner.”
4. “I still let him sleep on my pillow every night.”
5. “Running round the house with his new collar was the icing on the cake.”
6. “Cat Burglar.”
7. “Cat v Box”
8. “Cats really will eat absolutely anything.”
9. “I just can’t imagine why she would ever try to escape my clutches, can you?”
10. “I think staring silently at my mom while she’s asleep is an acceptable attempt at asking to be let out – then I pee on her because she didn’t notice.”
11. Shame Shame!
12. “He ate the whole thing.”
13. “Treasure hunt for more and dad.”
14. “This is Robin (as in Batman & Robin)”
15. “Why tho…”
Savor these moments guys because it is not every day that you see a cat being caught red pawed. And the icing on the cake is the fact they got publicly shamed for their crimes. To be very honest, I don’t think they really bother about any of their acts. What gives you joy makes you satisfied and all these cats look very satisfied with themselves. Unlike doggos, whose criminal asses, when caught, become the saddest animals on the planet.
I hope you guys are having fun. Scroll down below for more!
17. “Feed me, she said… And then 5 min later”
18. Oliver is weird…
19, My naughty sweet boy!”
20. Cat shaming done right.
21. She ate the flowers her owner had placed off of her dead brother’s cremated ash box memorial.
22. “Kittens are so fun! She did this while I slept. It’s my fault for leaving the boxes by the window so he could jump up.”
23. The guilt is tripping!
24. This is Ariel peacefully watching a mouse running around in circles. No hissing, no paw swipe. Cat Gods must be disappointed.
25. Curiosity made the clumsy Gigi fall in the toilet.
26. Fat shamed in front of the whole internet.
27. Caught red pawed.
28. “She peed in the carrier on the two-mile drive to our new house and earned herself an immediate bath in a foreign land.” An achievement or a crisis?
29. This kitty gets fresh in a super clean bowl which gets changed twice a day. Yet, the kitty drinks water from mommy’s cup.
30. Caught in the act.
It’s okay kitty cats. We forgive you. Just keep entertaining us and everything will be fine. I adore them. How could you get mad at them when their eyes grow even bigger with guilt. Absolutely adorable creatures.
I really hope you guys had a nice laugh. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.