Today’s environment has forced some cats to give up freeloading.
Cats, we are back at them again. Our very adorable and cute felines can easily win anyone’s hard with those extremely cute, big, and innocent eyes, that floofy coat, and those teeny tiny paws that they sometimes use to caress their owner’s face and sometimes to smack them really hard [for not getting the food on time]. Have you ever seen ’50 shades of Grey’? Multiply that number with 1000 and that’s how many moods a cat throws in a single day. Cats are very unpredictable and they owe it to their confidence and a very independent personality. For instance, your kitty could be playing with you with all its heart, jumping around, rolling with excitement, and purring its love upon you. And as soon as “It’s shower time”, all hell breaks loose. They suddenly become your deepest, fiercest enemy and would do anything in their power to not go near that sink or the tub. And on a good day, your cat won’t make a single noise and take a very peaceful shower. Highly unpredictable. Another habit that cats possess is being freeloaders and that’s what we are going to focus on today.
Cats are very well-known freeloaders. I am pretty sure you guys remember how we used to apply cheat codes in GTA to make our car fly, or in The Sims to get unlimited money to make the house of their dreams. Well, cats always look for those cheat codes. Their lazy asses want everything to happen all by itself. Do you think your cat would ever go out to buy that expensive and premium cat food that you feed it? Inflation is on the rise and these spoiled cats have no plans to change their habits any time soon. And the toys, my god the toys. They would fall madly in love with one toy making you think that you don’t need to spend any more money on toys. And two weeks later, they would abandon that toy and demand a new one.
But, not all felines are freeloaders. Some cats just can’t sit idle. They feel the need to work, to earn the snackos, the playtime, the new toys, and all the other benefits. I know, this all sounds very unrealistic but we do actually have some really hardworking cats doing cat jobs. Out kitties understand that times are tough, it’s an inflationary period and economies aren’t doing so well. So they have decided to take matters into their hands and care for their owners. Such sweethearts.
You can find all these professional cats at this very famous subreddit r/CatsWithJobs.The subreddit has almost 580,000 members which clearly shows a huge audience loves watching cats putting those paws to good use.
Here are some working hard at their jobs. Scroll down below to enjoy.
More information: | Reddit |
1. Your future Formula-E driver.
2. This Uber driver knows nothing but to give its customers the best ride experience they have ever had.
3. Practicing the pole dance routine for the show later tonight.
4. Meet the security officer that enquires you before you board Cattain. Unfortunately, not person has yet been approved.
5. About to spit some real fire and burn the planet down.
6. This senior developer is checking his workers’ code for errors.
7. When you’ve repaired 7 Xbox in a single day and your claws are now not sharp enough to unscrew the 8th one.
8. This kitty got called upon by a family to check for termites. She has some bad news for them.
9. This is the GPS lady you always hear in your cars.
10. Here’s a cat hired as a bodyguard by a dog.
11. Butters helped its owner find just the thing they were looking for.
12. This is Franklin. He got fired from his previous job as a plumber and now has opened his own clinic as an eye doctor. I am not so sure how that would go but it’s a cat and I have faith in cats.
13. Paging God to drop a couple of treats from up there.
Can you believe your eyes right now? Because I really cannot. I have just witnessed cats not sitting idle but making some cash. Oh my god, are you telling me that now cats are going to own more assets than me? I better retire and spend my final days in peace. Looks like the times really are tough and I need to up my games because cats are here to steal this spotlight as well.
Jokes apart, these images are really cute and fun to go through. And I really hope you guys are enjoying them. We’ve got ample more to come so sit tight and scroll for some more.
14. A sushi restaurant owner checking out the fish he imported from Europe.
15. Beethoven. You’ve got competition.
16. This cat is a negotiation manager and has just spotted a clause that says “No treats on Sunday.” I don’t think the cat looks too happy about it.
17. About to put Brahms to shame.
18. Jak-Jak gets paid for pre-warming the saddles for the horses.
19. Protector of the stairs.
20. You had one job and that was to organize the newspapers. Damn you, language barrier!
21. When you’re finally closed and its time to count the earnings.
22. When there is a job opening in the new assassin’s club across the road.
23. Go get them, tiger!
24. Your token number is 93. Please be seated. I will meow twice when your turn comes.
25. Making sure nobody touches the fresh food items.
26. Project reviewing officer hard at work.
27. This kitty’s job is to make sure the sticky notes don’t fly off the table.
Wow! Now, what are we supposed to call this feat? People have been calling a lot of new eye-opening sites the 8th wonder of the world. But I think we have a very clear winner here. A cat working hard at their day jobs is the 8th wonder of the world. We finally have it. Be right back, I need to send the request for approval. In the meantime, you guys share your thoughts and your views in the comments section below.
I know you guys are surprised.