Living with humans is overrated.
Who needs humans when you have cats? A human will not entertain you 24/7 as a cat would. A cat will never betray you, so you will never have to worry about being disappointed by your cat, unlike humans. You are very lucky if a cat chooses to live with you, as they are very selective when it comes to trusting people. Cats can even tell if a person is good or evil, so if your cat dislikes someone, trust their instinct. Your cat knows better than you do. However, keeping a cat in the house is a huge responsibility, even with all the pros. You will have to take care of their health, food, and shelter. It is nothing less than taking care of a child. So only adopt a pet if you are ready to take on the responsibility fully.
When you live with a cat, you will get to see them go through several mood swings. You will get to see their crazy side, angry side, and derpy side too. If you don’t live with a cat, don’t worry. We have got you covered. Here are some images that prove life with cats is amazing:
1. Cat.exe has stopped working.
2. I think they found a little evidence.
3. He is definitely plotting something.
4. The audacity of that man!
5. He knows it all.
6. That’s what you get for trying to start beef with your owner.
7. What are these pretzels doing in the cat jar?
8. Let the kitty have its moment.
9. Put down that controller and give me attention!
10. Living with a cat and a dog is twice more fun!
11. Cat defying gravity.
12. Independent catto.
13. This is their TV now.
Cats will first conquer your heart, and later take over your home too. They will claim it as their own and you will become the guest staying in their house. No matter how chaotic it seems, living with a cat is incredible as you will never feel alone. They have always got your back and you will forever have a listener. Even though sometimes they act like they don’t care, they love their owners deeply and crave their attention. This explains why they do some ridiculous things out of nowhere, it is mostly to catch the attention of someone. Life with a cat is a rollercoaster ride but it is definitely worth it. Scroll down below for more cattos:
14. Plotting murder.
15. They are very rebellious.
16. This cat loves destroying everything.
17. This is what happens when you don’t invite the cat to the party.
18. Read my eyes; You don’t need subtitles.
19. I wish someone loved me like that.
20. You better run.
21. You can steal them once they are ready.
22. Get that hand away from me!
23. Just popping out to say hello.
24. She is on top of the world!
25. Best friends forever.
26. He has rightfully claimed the throne.
27. El Gato does what he wants.
Do you have a cat at home? What is life like with them? Share your experiences with us in the comments below.