Cats will be cats.
Yes, I derived that from “boys will be boys” but we don’t say that anymore. We hold humans accountable for their actions now. However, cats can get away with just about anything. They can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and no one can stop them. Even if they wreck your whole house and you get mad at them, they will give you that innocent Puss in boots look and you’ll forget whatever rage was filled up inside of you. All you know is that you love your catto and you can not stop them from going on with their shenanigans. There is no specific logic behind their actions, they just do what they do. Maybe that is why we love them so much.
If you don’t own a cat, you wouldn’t really understand what I’m talking about. What are these “cat things” that they do? They are just random antics that they decide to start whenever they feel like it. However, I think this can be better explained with images. Scroll down below to see 20 cats just doing cat things and enjoy:
1. I wouldn’t pass that anyway.
2. Sitting like his human buddies.
3. How dare you interrupt me?
4. Derpy cat is so majestic.
5. Blue is a silly cat.
6. She is not easily amused.
7. Whatever makes you feel comfortable, catto.
8. The new Assassin’s Creed is looking great.
9. That evil stare.
10. Bless you, little catto.
Aren’t cats just incredible? They can turn a 180 on their personality in a second. They are cuddly one moment and then decide to attack your face the very next. They are also clever but very stupid at the same time. Maybe this is why we love them because they are everything all at once. They keep us amused with their daily antics and I can bet anything that if it were a human doing all these things, they would be locked up in a mental institute. But we’re glad humans aren’t like that. Cats love being themselves, and we couldn’t ask for anything more from them. Scroll down below to see more cats just doing cat things:
11. Gravity does not apply to cats.
12. What cat? All I see is a goblin.
13. Showing off his cute little toe beans.
14. Soaking up the sun.
15. He must have eaten something delicious.
16. Make yourself at home.
17. He needs some alone time.
18. Showing off my newly shaved legs.
19. Showing off his teefies.
20. This cat has seen things.
Did you enjoy these silly snapchats of cats? Would you like to see more in the future? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.