We’re all going to Satan’s realm for laughing at these.
Childhood innocence is an awesome thing and the way it helps children to express whatever they have in mind is unmatchable. Communicating through whatever medium they know and just drawing and presenting things is such an amazing experience that some of us adults wish to relive. But sometimes they express things in the simplest ways for us adults to understand and the result comes out to be extremely funny. Well, it truly depends on how we, the adults look at things but some of us have dirty minds and things seem a bit funnier than they actually are. Having a dirty mind is a disgusting blessing in disguise. A dirty mind can make even the most innocent looking things a joy to laugh at. And we adults get plenty of laughs when we go through children’s drawings.
So below are a couple of drawings by children that turned out to be hilarious for people with dirty minds. Here, have a look at this list.
1. This one’s a giraffe. I don’t know what you guys see here.
2. A fox running away from an alien. Nothing else to look at here.
3. How else would you show whispering when you’re in the kinder garden.
4. A neat looking volcano and nothing else. Get your minds out of the gutter.
5. A firefighter man doing firefighter things.
6. That’s a nice looking ”Minion” shirt.
7. This guy sure has a big whistle to blow.
All of these drawings are truly innocent to the highest degree but they appear to be funny. We cannot blame these little babies as don’t know any better, maybe when they grow up and look at these when they’re old enough, they’d realise why their mum and dad laughed at their drawings. Oh! that would be an embarrassing moment for them but we can’t blame them. It’s just innocent creativity and nothing else and somehow they got their point across. Scroll down below for even more inappropriate children’s drawings.
8. Can we please appreciate this kid’s dad. We all know that he’s a talented ”Cook”.
9. This kid is going to grow up as a very excellent DJ.
10. Just a great abstract piece all of us adults can admire.
11. That’s a great representation of the teacher.
12. This mother’s day drawing deserves an award.
13. That’s a weird-looking lighthouse.
14. Hey at least the kid tried.
And with that, we come to the conclusion to this wonderful reel of inappropriate yet innocent enough drawings that would get a chuckle out of almost anyone who has a *cough* *cough* experienced eye. But are we blaming you for laughing at these, well certainly not. As always, we ourselves are guilty of laughing at these and looking at them through the eyes of an adult. So no ”hard” feelings (if you catch our drift). Let us know in the comment section below which one of these were your favourite.